4, easter fun

!!Disclaimer: In this story there is no covid. It doesn't exists. Enjoy!!

General POV

"C'mon! Hurry up!" Adam yells as he watches the rest of the kids come downstairs, being very inpatient.

Voight, Al and Trudy watching from the kitchen as the kids go outside. They have hid a lot of easter eggs in the garden for the kids to find, which might seem kinda weird as the kids are on the older side but they always enjoy it. Mostly because who finds the most eggs can choose what kind of eggs they want at breakfast:

Scrambled, boiled or fried.

After a while they've found all of the eggs, Kevin having found the most and choosing scrambled eggs.

The kids get send upstairs to get ready for the day so the adults (Voight, Al and Trudy) can finish making breakfast.

Some time later (doing this because it's kinda boring to write about people eating)

They've finished eating breakfast and the kids are grabbing some stuff because they're going to a amusement park but it's quite a long drive so they need stuff to entertain themselves. When they come back downstairs Voight makes them all simmer down as they're very loud and excited before telling them who will go in which car.

(There will be two cars:

Car 1 ~ Voight, Al, Kevin, Jay. Jay and Kev in the back, Voight is driving and Al is in the passenger seat.

Car 2 ~ Trudy, Kim, Adam, Hailey. Trudy is driving, Kim is in the passenger seat, Adam and Hailey in the back.)

After settling down in the car they were put in the drive to the amusement park starts.

Car 1

"Dad?"

"Yes Jay?"

"Do you have any snacks?"

"We had breakfast like 20 minutes ago."
"Well I'm hungry" Voight sighs, knowing he won't win this because if Jay is hungry, he is hungry

He hands him and Kevin a snack and goes back to his conversation with Al as they continue the drive.

Jay and Kevin play video games for a while until they start to argue with Al and Voight because they're bored. This goes on for quite a bit until they call it quit and Kevin takes a nap, as Jay talks to Al and Voight drives.

Car 2

"Adam? You good?"

Kim asks as she looks over to the backseats and sees Adam shivering.

He only nods, not wanting to give in that he actually is cold. Kim obviously doesn't believes it and grabs the blanket she brought, which she had put over her legs so they would stay warm and hands it to Adam who happily takes it, and snuggles into it. (Yes Adam is kinda soft in this bit deal with it)

Kim smiles before looking over at Hailey who is listening to music while reading a book.

Trudy and Kim start a conversation and talk for a while.

Meanwhile Hailey has gotten bored of her book and looks over at Adam who is obviously having trouble with getting comfortable. She scoots over to him, handing him one of her earphones and he puts them in, relaxing immediately. They have the same music taste which is a good thing because they normally just share earphones. Hailey lays her head on Adam's shoulder and they are both very comfortable, and start to fall asleep. Kim looks back at them after some minutes and smiles, before turning back and continuing her conversation with Trudy.

After around 2.5 hours they arrive at the amusement park. Kim wakes Hailey and Adam up and they meet up with the rest of the fam.

They choose a spot to meet up at and then let the kids go off and do their own thing.
The kids all stay together, being scared to lose each other but none of them admitting it.

"Let's go on that one" Kevin says while he points to a massive rollercoaster.
"Not now! I'm still full because of breakfast if I'll go on that one I'll throw up" Kim exclaims.
"Alright fine, we'll start with some calmer ones then and work our way up." Kevin suggests and they all agree.

After some simple and calmer rollercoasters and other activities they decide to do something with water. Not that one of the adults would allow it because it isn't warm enough but they've been walking for a fair while now and the sun is shining so they decide it'll be just fine.

They go on the water adventure thingy (Look, idk alright leave me alone:)

When the ride is finished they are soaked, and know they're pretty doomed as Voight is not gonna like this but they couldn't care any less. After some time and more rides they want a snack, so they go back to Voight, Al and Trudy to ask for some money.

"Dad? Can we have some money so we can buy a snack?" Adam asks as they get back

"Yeah sure- Why are all of you wet?" Voight asks and all of the kids refuse to make eye contact as they're trying to hold back laughter. Voight decides to leave it for now because it was probably very warm for them as they've been walking for a while. He gives them all 5 dollars and they run off to get candy and other snacks. But obviously none of it is healthy. They eat them and then go on some more rides.

Jay convinces the rest of the kids to go on a big rollercoaster with him. After they went on that one and just a couple more they go back to the adults and chat for a while before some of them start to get tired. Voight makes the kids grab their stuff and they make their way to the exit. When they've left the amusement park they get back in to their previous spots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be continuing this bit in the next chapter but otherwise this one would be to long so here u go:)