137. Sweet Serenity ~part One~

Comenzar desde el principio

She noticed that Yachi was quiet and still seemed pretty tired.

"Did you sleep okay last night? She asked, a bit worried.

Yachi smiled a bit and looked at Kiyoko.

"Yeah, I slept good; the sun woke me up, though."

Kiyoko smiled at her and let out a light laugh.

"We really need to remember to close the curtains, "

Yachi giggled and nodded.

The two of them finished their breakfast and went back up to their room to get dressed out of their pajamas and ready for the day.  Yachi was standing in front of their full-length mirror, brushing her hair and struggling to get it up into an appropriate ponytail. 
Kiyoko smiled and walked up behind her.

"Here, let me help," She said and took the brush and hair tie.

Yachi Leaned back against Kiyoko as she brushed her hair with a light pink blush across her cheeks.

Kiyoko put Yachi's hair up into the ponytail, then she wrapped her arms around her waist and held her close against her.

"Would you want to see a movie and go to dinner tonight?" She asked.

Yachi was quiet for a moment before replying.
She turned herself around in Kiyoko's arms and put her arms around Kiyokos's waist, and smiled.

"Yeah! That would be nice. What movie?" She asked. 

Kiyoko kissed the top of her head.

"There's that new romantic comedy and that new restaurant by the theater."

"The strange hearts movie?" Yachi asked.

Kiyoko nodded.

"I can't seem the name of the restaurant, though."

Yachi cocked her head and thought for a moment. Her eyes lit up when she remembered the name.

"Isn't the name A Taste Of Heaven? Or something like that? Oh! As don't our neighbors own it?"

Kiyoko smiled and nodded.

"Your right. I had forgotten that they had opened it."

Kiyoko looked down into Yachi's eyes for a moment before tilting her chin up and kissing her, taking Yachi by surprise. Kiyoko broke the kiss leaving the flustered Yachi hiding her face in her chest, making Kiyoko laugh a little.

I love you, " She whispered.

Yachi lifted her head, her face still flushed.

"I love you too, " she replied.

"The movie is at six we can go to dinner after. But before any of that, I have to go take care of some college prep paperwork." Kiyoko said and watched as Yachi's face turned from happy to anxious.

"I can go with you, right?" Yachi asked. Kiyoko wasn't sure why Yachi seemed so nervous all of a sudden since she had always gone with her to things like this.

"Yeah, of course, you can, " Kiyoko replied and placed a soft kiss atop Yachi's head.
"We need to be back by four to get ready, though."