"Woah easy there bud." Sabi ni Conrad habang natarantang kumukuha ng tissue sa bag nito.

"Woah kapag nag selos ka, walang basagan ng baso! Nag mahal kaya to sa mall!" Tawang tawa na ani ni Callum sa kanya.

He still could not get but to be mad at their question. He doesn't like it, it's to disturbing for him when now he's sure he really like Luca.

"Then don't fuckung ask some stupid questions like that!" He shutted off Callum that was now hugging his stomach, he looked at Conrad who stop putting and tapping a tissue on his bloody hand.

"Woah, look that woman over there." He uttered while tapping some tissue on his hand. Deckard just look at the woman who was Conrad reffering to and when a sudden gaze he stole, Deckard freeze when he realizes the woman who was dancing, twerking and bouncing with other guys so wild was his kitten.

"Luca?!" He shouted when he met each other's eyes that made his friend look at him skeptical.

"Luca? Like the Luca you love?!" Callum asked in pure shocked.

Shit! Why is she going to the stage? What was she shouting at? Why is the guys over there are screaming like an animal?

Without no hesistation, Deckard left his friends without giving a formal reason and left them.

"Go get yo Mama, Dadehh!" Callum said with a growl after that.

"Why are you calling him Daddy?!" Conrad said with a disturbed face.

"Should I call you Daddy then?" Callum uttered.

"Bud..."

"Bud..."

Deckard went to the stage pushing every people that was in his way so he could swiftly go to the stage. He's really not in the mood for saying sorry to people right niw and grab Luca's hand wothout any excuses.

She was out balanced of course, but his reflexes was fast so he catch Luca with his bare arms. The woman was looking at him shocked and angry. Angry because probably he ghosted her for a week, now she was in her arms he can't get her off his sight for now.

"D-Deckard?!" Luca said with an angry tone.

"I'm going to fucking take you home." Patapos na sabi niya kaya mas lalong dumilim ang pananaw nito sa kanya. He admit it was scary as fuck but he still continue doing what he can do... Getting her out of there.

"My friend is here I can't leave her, do not fucking tell me wh-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He said angrily, it was obvious he was being possissive of her but he can't help it.

"Give me your car keys."

"Puntahan mo si Mezza tapos iyanong mo yan, nadoon naman kase sa kenye eng sese, omy gosh! Ypur so hendseme tonight daddy can you call me kitty?"

Fuck! He was disturbed the way she calls him her 'daddy' in a sexy tone.

He was left no choice but to carry Luca's drunk body to his car and hop her inside to his mansion.

"Crazy Woman." He uttered in a cute tone while stealing a glance at her.

When he finally got to his mansion, agad siya sinalubong ng mga kasambahay don at ginalang. Deckard just put Luca's body at the other side of his bed and let her sleep. He can't stop but to stare at her hot body like a creep.

Pero hindi siya nagpadala sa tukso at agad naligo dahil nang-iinit ang kanyang buong katawan. He just rinse his body off with a cold water and wears a boxer and a plain shirt.