18

*Jisoo*

I woke up with a headache, the last thing I remembered was sitting with Monique on the couch and playing some games while drinking beers.

I stood up and looked around, it's Monique's room no doubt about that. I looked around and saw a note posted outside the bathroom.

"Joh-eun achim, Jisu! jigeum ilhago iss-eoyo. Kkaeuji moshaeseo mian haeyo. yogsil an-e sae chis-sol-i issseubnida. Dangsin-eun nae bang, osjang, nae jib-eul jeonghwaghi algo issseubnida. Dangsin-eun olh-eun il-eul algo issseubnikka? Sigsa gong-gan-eneun yeop-e yag-i deun eumsig-iiss-eo sugchwileul wihae masyeo la. Junbigadoemyeon unjeon gisaga bakk-eseo gidaligo issseubnida. Eoje bam-e jeulgeowossseubnida. Gamsahabnida. Kiseu, Monikeu." ("Good morning, Jisoo! I am at work now, sorry I didn't wake you up. There is a new toothbrush inside the bathroom. You know exactly well my room, wardrobe, my house. You know what to do right? 😉 There is food in the dining area with medicine beside it, drink it for your hangover. Whenever you're ready, the driver is waiting outside. I had fun last night. Thank you. Kisses, Monique") I smiled when I finished reading the note.

She is so sweet, I'll say yes to her when she asks me to be her girlfriend. I mumbled to myself before I went inside the bathroom to shower.

I felt alive after leaving Monique's house, the breakfast is the best breakfast I ever had for a while now. The pancakes, bacon, hotdog, eggs, and milk with another note that says, Igeos-eun naega gwaeng-i yolileul aneun yuilhan sigsaibnida.(This is the only meal I know how to cook.) It's perfect.

I am very full and let's add that I am very happy, I felt somehow special, the way Monique treats me.

When I arrived in the Yang building, I instantly saw Jennie, Lisa, and Chaeng in our favorite spot.

Dangsin-eun daleuge boyeossseubnida. (You looked different.) The three of them examined my look.

You look extra wonderful today, your aura is shining and I believed, you don't have that kind of hoodie and shorts. Jennie compliment and commented at the same time.

I laughed at them. It's Monique's, she let me borrow it.

They all give Jisoo a knowing smile, thinking that Jisoo had an overnight alone at their boss/friend's house.

Guys, it is not what you think it is. I said shaking my head.

We didn't think anything at all. Lisa commented. I am just going to ask Monique unnie directly to spill the tea. She continued then laugh.

Where is she anyway? I asked them.

Well, your girlfriend is a very busy person. She was probably at the meeting. Jennie remarked.

She is not my girlfriend. I quickly replied.

Yet, not yet. Rosé corrected.

Is she coming with us for the KTL set? I asked.

Why are you asking us? You're the girlfriend, you should know. Lisa retorted.

Hey, stop bickering. I am going to call her. Rosé interrupted.

Unnie, you're on speaker. Where are you? Rosé asked.

Oh, hi Chaeng! What's up? I am in the main office, Yang Corp., board meeting in a few. Monique said hastily.

You're busy? Until what time? Jennie speaks up.

You could say that. I might sleep here for all I know. She jokes.

We are on our way to for MV shoot, unnie. You're not coming with us? Lisa asked.

Take care then. No, I am not. Why should I? She asked deadpan.

You know, just to keep track of things, monitoring us, supporting us. That kind of thing unnie. Lisa continued.

You know that I support you guys. I always keep track of everything and everyone. Sorry guys got to go. Before anyone could say another word, the call ended.

I am silently listening to their conversations. I wouldn't mind if she is not coming with us. I understand she is a busy person like each one of us. At the end of the day, I am always with Monique. Her driver usually picks me up and drives me to her place. Monique gave me the spare key to her house she gave us all the spare keys since her house is our favorite place to hang out.

The two of us always eat dinner together or sometimes breakfast if our schedule doesn't fit, on weekends or Monique has a day off, if ever she is having those in her life. She makes an effort to learn how to cook from Mina and Jennie.

I love our setup even though our life is busy and a bit messy.