(Book 2)Chapter 19-But to live doesn't mean you're alive

Start from the beginning

''it's not''
they both burst out smiling and laughing.
Hmm... I was sitting there looking at them both weirdly. I was following the conversation and not one funny thing was said. I rolled my eyes and just listened to their dead conversation. They kept laughing ait smiling and seriously I was bored.
The bell went and it was first lesson- English. Omari & Steven were in middle set and I and Aalliyah were in top- so no dumb giggling from those two. We got to our seats and stuff-teacher set the work and we got talking again.
"Aalliyah?"
"Yeah hun" she said scribbling down the work quickly. You know how they say that women can multitask? I was the EXACT opposite. I couldn't do two things at once. I had to stop one thing to start another's
"You like Omari in it?"
"What? No!" She was not facing me-putting her head down.
"Aalliyah look up" she sighed at looked up.
"Omari" she started smiling and giggling.
AHHHHH! I knew it!
"You do in it!"
"I don't! Anyway. We've been there done that and it's too complicated now anyway"
"What's complicated about it? If I go to Omari and say your name he'll start smiling too. You both like each other; so what's the problem?"
"A lot. First Michelle and Chloe. He has her pregnant and had sex with Michelle. He just came out of a relationship with Adele and I don't even know if he's over it and lastly the relationship is just gonna fuck up AGAIN; I don't want any stress. I just wanna get my education out of the way-then worry about what Chinese and Native American person is going to impregnate me"
"What? " Huh? What the fuck is this girl talking about
"See. I figured that if a marry a man that's half Chinese and half Native American our child will be perfect. They have some African in there for the attitude and cooking and body, Chinese for the brains and flexibility and Native American for the hair and good hunting skills- what can go wrong?"
"Shut the fuck up man. Your making my brain work anyway back to Omari. You like him and its bait he likes you! You can deal with the Chloe thing when the devil bares her spawn" this. Girl. Pisses. Me .Off. Chloe and her devilish self. She probably did juju to make herself pregnant.
I would be surprised if was all found out she had done a Ronnie from East Enders and cut a hole in the condom; she's fucking crazy man.
"LOL; no it's still too complicated"
"But do you like Omari?" She started smiling again.
"OhMyGod! You do in it! Awww"
"Okay. Maybe a litttttttttle bit"
"Yess. Are you gonna tell him?"
"Tell him what?" Her face went so serious.
"How you feel?..."
"Loooooooooool! He's ego doesn't need me adding to it"
"Whatever you sill like him"
"Mhhh. Anyway you go History Trip?" -you know that school trip that becomes talk of the year? Well for whoever picked history? Yeah- those trips where you go Poland or Germany- well this was our Germany and I was fucking excited. 5 days during the half term cause the school 'didn't want to take us out of our studies during such an important time' -so looks like it was going to be during half term but I didn't matter to us; 5 days without parents.
"Yeah yeah. I'm sharing the room with you "
"Year. Hopefully it won't be like Devon"
"What? Devon was fun!"
"Hmmm..Are you going to the meeting for it next week"
"Yeah"
We chit chatted through the rest of t double lesson.
#Lunch;

###Aalliyah###

"1 2"
"3 4 5"
"6"
"7 8 9"
"10 11 12"
"13 14 15"
"16"
"17"
"18 19 20"
"Fucck! 20.5"
"NOOO! You cheater! Just say the number and loose man!"
''20.6?''
''no!''
''20.7?''
''no!''
''20.8?''
''no!''
''20.9?''
''no!''
"Kmt. 21"
"YESSSSS!!!!"
I jumped up and down frantically! I had finally won a game of '21' against someone. I actually couldn't contain my happiness. Omari sat and screwed me; ahhhh- I stuck my tongue out at him. Sore loser. He crossed he's arms and rolled he's eyes. The whole canteen turned to us. I just sat down now but still smiled gleaming at him.
"You can buy me pizza after school cause I won" I smiled at him early. Even though I had money- nothing tastes quite as good as free food.
"Nar I can't" -nooo! It was part of the bet.
"What? The deal was whoever wins gets to get whatever they want" I quite clearly remember that bit of the deal!
"Yeah and I can't tonight- I have to go straight home cause my mum's having some family meal for my dad"
"See; I told you there was no escaping it!" He had tried no talking to he's dad for 3 weeks when he left and I knew there was going to be a time when he would be forced to all to him.
"Well I tried. It was easier in the holidays but now I actually HAVE to go home; and my Grandmas coming over aswell- so must be late" he said in a weird voice at the last bit. I think it was his attempt of a Jamaican accent. He should only do it when he's angry- it sounds sexy then
"Lool- err whatever. Tomorrow then :)"
"Orr- you can come mine and I'll buy you pizza after" he smiled at me showing teeth and dimples. Awww he was such a pretty boy
"What about your family meal?"
"Ahh! That reminds me. You need to come over anyway because tonight I'm telling my mum that Chloe's pregnant and with you there she likely to try and hit me" my mouth dropped.
"After nearly 6monts? Seriously Omari?" He nodded he's head looking bored.
"Babe I'm gonna go and find some of the mandem because I need to sort some tings- wanna come?" Omaris friends? Or a good book in the libary?
Was there even any competition? I shaked my head and hugged him by then made my way to the library. I actually loved it cause it just too serene; none of the 'loud' kids came here so it would be a rare occasion to hear noise in the school. I sighed at took a seat and plugged in my I-Pod. I wasn't in a mood for reading right now so I just stared outside the window in the main part of the playground. 1 dayy day back of a new year and nothing's changed- the boys still causing havoc or playing football, girls gossiping or with boys or just talking and the good kids; me; sitting in a library. Don't get me wrong. I wasn't complaining, I actually loved who I was- I had no problem with how I act but how I acted- stayed true and lept my dignity.
In the past couple of months I had done some dumb things. One of the most was probably getting entangled with Omari. Then Zac; ahhh Zach. I actually miss him- butt its awkward now. Our conversations that would have been 2 hours long are now just 'hi'-s. But I still have recovered respect for him. I knew that Cecile disliked him but I just didn't get why; he was a loveable guy.
"What the fuck did you say?" Even from here you could hear Omari shouting. I was quite high up so I could just about see everything and the widnow was open. Omari and some guy in year 10 were arguing- lord knows what about. Truthfully I was expecting Omari to throw some punches because that what he always does- but he just did the strangest thing.
He walked away
Wait-he walked away?
He just screwed the boy talking and walked away leaving everyone shocked. Even the teachers that were about to blow there whistles
Wait hey- he walked away?
He walked into the building and lord knows where to after that.
Even I was baffled. Omari was never one to back down from a battle- it just wasn't in the nature but yet in a second he just stepped away from a fight that he could have won in he's sleep.
I started smiling at this thought- all the little nugget wasn't lying when he said that he's was going to try and change.

...

It was the end of the day and I was going Omaris way home. Bear in mind that normally Sam picks me up or I go home the opposite way- where anyone is rarely there.
You know how at school you have a 'bait' bustop that everyone goes to- then there's that bustop that's normally empty? I go to the empty one.
So this was a huge shock to my system- I hated going to the busy bus stop- getting on a bus home was mission impossible. So where walking down the hill tot the bus stop and already you can sense there's gonna be trouble today. First off there were people at the bus stop (like 5) all dressed in black or 'blacked out' and there just crowds forming. Omari helt my hand and pushed through the crowd until we got to the middle.
So there are the boys blacked out and some year 10 boys from my school and the argument I think is getting heated up.
''Aalliyah go in the pizza shop with Cecilia I'm coming in a bit'' -oh my God; don't tell em he's gonna get involved. I looked at him through the crowd of people.
''no.'' if he wants to fight then I'm going to see it for my own eyes and cuss him for it.
''I'm not gonna fight but these lot are gonna start throwing punches in a minute and if you get hit then I'm gonna switch then end up fighting myself so just go somewhere else at least out of reach or suttin'' I didn't argue. I looked form someone familiar in the crowd and saw Cecilia standing there screwing. I walked to her and we held hands and watched from a safe distance.
''Peter be easy man- tell me what happened?'' Omari was pulling away one of the main boys that were blacked out across the street. The crowd from our school tried to follow Omari as he was dragging 'peter' away.
''why the fuck are you coming. If you man don't leave now I'm gonna drag you away'' he kissed he's teeth and tried to drag the guy away but 'Peter' wasn't having it and kept trying to get past him- but Omari still tried.
''that wasteman over there thinks he can screw man at a rave and I won't find him? Talk bad now pham!'' the Peter guy was ANGRY
''he's a younger man. Be humble'' Omari was still holding him back. The year 10 boys seemed to be building up and if they faught someone's going hospital. I couldn't understand much what was going on but I still tried. I'll just ask Omari later what happened in detail.
''Harvey. Come 'ere'' Omari called the main year 10 boy in the middle of all this to him. The boy came but was still screwing.
''you man stay there'' The boys they were following close behind stopped. WOAH; Omaris respected. They went in a corner; Omari holding each of them in one oppisite arm like they were little kids about to get beaten up. When they came back the two boys 'spudded' each other and went the separate ways. Everyone was baffled.
''the shows over. Go home'' Omari shouted at some year 8s. They looked scared and walked away from him he then walked over to me and Cecilia.
''what happened?'' Cecilia asked
''oh basically I hold Harvey- the year 10 boy that it's a violation to screw an older at a rave and he needs to learn respect . Harvey was like yeah I get you- but there was a funky smell; that why he was screwing. And Obviously Peter can't chat shit because the hall always smells funky anyway and there was bare heads with weave init so obviously it gonna be a weird smelling and I was even there. So basically it was a misunderstanding and there cool now. And I told Peter that no one gonna rate him for beefing a younger anyway; like he's my age and Harvey's what like 14? Whats the point. That's moist fucking up a younger'' awww. Isn't he sweetheart; the fact that he stopped the fight rather than getting involved.
'''what you done was sweet'' I said smiling at him proudly my baby was actually changing.
''so sweet I deserve a kiss right?'' he said grinning.
''no. Not that sweet.'' He just raised an eyebrow
''we'll see what you're saying later init'' he muttered like I couldn't hear him
''call me when a 136 come yeah'' he said walking to the boys in our year in the chicken and chip shop. I just nodded and carried on talking to Cecilia.
''yeah so this morning I saw Marcus in it; with Kwali Omari and them lot...and Steven was there. So its gonna be awkward cause you know me and Marcus beat init but we broke up like a couple of weeks before I started linking Steven'' :O ; vvvhatt?
''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?'' I shouted accidently. The whole bus stop went quiet and looked at me. I sent around apologetic smiles at everyone- oh fuck. Since when? I thought she was still a virgin.
''no Aalliyah. We beat like last year after we were going out for like one year and obviously at the time I loved him init. But we only did it once cause I didn't like it so I haven't done it since'' she said covering her face. I hugged her and we kept laughing. I can't imagine her having sex; she gets angry to quickly so whoever this Marcus guy is then God bless him for handling her for a whole year.
''yeah carry on''
''yeah so I dunno if Steven knows that we beat but I aint even talking to him on level no more. He loves to fuck about with my mind. Like on New Year's day- he was bare kissing up my neck. Then just stopped. -.- ; Don't piss me off''
''OhMyDays; Omari did the same thing''
''forreal? They must swap notes or suttin''. LOL! They probably do
''eyy buss'' she said cutting me off midsentence. If anyone has ever seen like a bunch of ants; then you touch one of them- and they all go running frantically. It was like that. The whole bus stop edged towards the bus that was stopping. I poked Omari back and pointed to the bus. He and he's friends then PUSHED little kids past them- BIG boys aswell. He grabbed my hand and placed me in front of him so I was walking and he was following my footsteps.
''stop'' I whispered to him. I hated causing attention to myself or my situation.
''stop what?'' he said smiling. I turned to him whilst waiting for the door to open. He was biting he's bottom lip and smiling- showing he's deep dimples.
''stop touching me'' he's hands were paced firmly on my waist and one on my bum. A then he's waist on my bum, li dancing but standing.
''I can't. I'm being pushed'' he said laughing. I kissed my teeth and sighed. The doors opened and once again people pushed to get onto the bus. Omari-with great force- thrust himself onto me even more- making me push people.
''sorry.. Sorry..'' I had to keep apologising to people; finally got on the bus. The bus filled up quickly and I and Omari were eventually squeezed on the corner at the bottom of the stairs- he's hands firmly on my waits again
Okay. I'm not gonna lie because I'm a good Christian; I was comftable- but I'm one of those people that do keep up appearances; as much as I hate it I can't help it. I wouldn't like to come off as slut, that just me personally so I did ask him nicely to remove he's hands.
''don't act like you don't like it'' he said STILL chucking I my ear. I reserved myself from answering that question because I'm most probably just end up smiling anyway. Someone started playing a song on their phone and the bus screamed.
''Sneak 'Bo -lemme show you the wave. Gunman pham I don't play games'' some people shouted. Who the hell is Snneakyboo? I zoned out of the people rapping. It was bullshit to my ears; until a certain part came up.
''I like girls with an African back. Omari wanna Dagga dagga dat. I'm badder than bad. I'm mad! Innocent why you wan look Nathan?'' Omari sang along in ear and rocked back and forth to the beat. I obviously had to follow seeing as were basically glued to each other. I was CERTAIN that Omari didn't sing/rap/ or write this song so why he's name in it?
LOL- I think he remixed it
''Gunshots for them Paigon Yatts!'' Omari did something with he's hand so the index one was sticking out a bit whilst the ret was in a fist. Uri believe a 'gun' sign.
''Nathan!'' Someone shouted that bit out . Hm; getting a feeling that many people enjoy he's company
''I tell them Batty boys R.I.P'' Then some man started signing the chorus. Woooooooow. Is it like this every day?
''Political lemme show you the wave'' Omari sated again stared again.
''Yam some food. Then back to the room like Boom baddaboomboombyebye calm in the evening rage in the night...fall back. Be calm. You don't wanna see this long fire arm. Riffle. It is longer than my arm'' those are the only bits I could clearly hear.
''JJ straight cash I'm on a new wave''
''yo babe. You wanna jump in my Audi. You look cold and the sky looks cloudy'' -once again this was one of the only lines I could pick through all people reciting it. Is this famous? I thought to leave my questions for later; mainly because Omari seemed to be having fun singing along with he's friends and I wasn't sure if he would even be able to hear me. So we get off after a fight to get off the bus and we walked in silence to he's house- then he stopped and turned around to look at me.
"Open the door then" we were standing RIGHT outside he's door and he acting like we're not in Britain and its winter?
"Lee?"
"Ommm?" I don't not and will not like that nickname. I tried to embrace it but no one understands how stupid it sounds to me. So I'm going to call him 'Omm' to piss him off.
"No. Shut up."
"Kmt."
"Behave" I have a feeling this is going to be one of he's new catchphrases. He opened the door with the key, let me in, then locked it.
"Ma!"
"Omarion. Go and change then come and eat"
"Go in the kitchen I'm going to be there inna. Bit" I shaked my head frantically. I didn't want to be in the kitchen by myself and lord knows who was in there.
"Be easy babe. Just go and say hi"
"No! Omari I don't even know anyone here! Pleaseeee"
"You know Chris"
"But he doesn't like me"
"LOL- he does"
"No. He always laughs at me"
"Cause your a freak."
"No I'm not. Omari please"
"Come upstairs then" he said sighing. I smiled and followed him eagerly up to he's room. Come to think about it- I've never actually been in he's room; well there's a first for everything. He walked down the hall and opened a door right at the end. I walked in after him. It was yellow, not to bright ,like a darkish cream. He had wooden floors, and everything was colour co-ordinate he's bed was made, surprise right? It was bigger than a double but smaller than a king. A Queen? He had a cream rug in the middle and next to he's bed was a bed stand. On it was pictures of Omari and Chris smiling looking young and another one in a silver case of Me and Omari one day on the beach in Devon- me in a bikini and him in shorts; no wonder he had the picture but I smiled when I saw that picture, gooooood memories.
"Sit down then" I must have been looked like a weirdo just staring in he's room. I nodded and still looked around he's room. He had one of those rooms where one wall was slanted kind of- like a roof cutting through he's room- but with the blinds it looked so nice. He took of he's T-Shirt slap bang in the middle. He removed he T-shirt buttons whilst looking straight at me. I returned the eye contact but it was hard as he removed he shirt and he's packs were out. I think I seriously had a problem with peoples bodies; I was in love with every single NOW 8 pack on he's tummy. I remember when he had a 6 pack and I thought I wouldn't see anything better than that? But that was like last year October. Someone been hitting the gym ;)
He smiled at me as I removed eye contact, he glided over to me- who was sitting legs closed on the edge of he's bed.
"Like it?" So freaking cocky
"Yeah" the words slowly left my mouth. The packs where talking to me! Whispering in my ear- arr, it was unexplainable- it was like the epiphany of beauty. But Tyson Beckford's body's still is better, but for now I had this real life one in front of me so this was winning a bit now
"Kiss it" he bit he lip so gently. Errm- it think I was getting tuned on?
"Huh? What?"
"Kiss the mini Omaris" -_- ;no. Though my lips had an urge to just move forward and kiss them, I knew better than to do that. I was seriously considering it. He moved forward and he's stomach was right in front of me.
"Live a little babe"

###Omari Joseph Jones###

"Live a little babe" she looked up at me innocently. She blinked for a bit and considered it; then closed her eyes and moved her head forward a bit. Her lips pouted and she lightly kissed my packs, I felt to giggle cause it was ticklish but I knew it would have put her off.
Feeling like a boss?
Why yes! B]

If I didn't rate her dignity it woulda been a backing head ting; but got too much love for her. I smiled down at her. She looked sexy as the devil in red from up here.
She's one of them chicks that you would be lucky to marry but you wouldn't realise it cause she's THAT much of a hassle to start off with.
But it's no biggy.
Soon init.
"Finish changing then" Lee whispered. I liked looking at her. Yeah she was pretty but I preferred her reaction. She got pissed to easily but wouldn't do anything about it. I just raised my eyebrows and bit down my lips. I knew she liked it and I knew it made her pissed that it made her smile. I moved back and finished changing, putting it in the washing basket for my mum to wash later. I took her hand and lead her downstairs into the kitchen were my family where.
Chris was still at home cause he got excluded from Uni. I was gonna cry when he told Mum- she was gonna plain out buss a switch and beat he's rass. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting down waiting for me. Gran wasn't here yet- but Katy Kelsey Mum Curtis & Chris ere already on the set out table waiting for me.
Aalliyah peeked over my shoulder to show her face and Chris face lit up. He then looked back at me and started laughing. I started chuckling aswell and took a seat next to Chris -Aalliyah holding my hand.
"Mum can Aalliyah join us for diner?" It was a statement. I couldn't be asked to go pizza and her chicken was doing it for my nose.
"Oh no. I thought you-" if she was white she would have went pink. I know she wanted to take her back out but it was too fucking cold and I wasn't going to miss Chris getting beats.
"Shhh. Mum can she join"
"Of course. There's enough for everyone. You can come and sit next to me- let me just set you up a plate." She rushed around setting her seat next to my Mum- she was sitting directly across me. She sat down- took of her coat and scarf and screwed me. I smiled back at her.
Damn she looked sexy. -say that allot but no one realise how her being angry or pissed just...
"Right- who wants to lead the prayer" I kissed my teeth loudly. Can I just eat man! You think I rushed home to pray? Like I can't do that whilst I'm out. My mum just screwed me across the table and Aalliyah kicked me under the table. It didn't hurt but shit that scarred me.
"Aalliyah?" Aalliyah jumped a little when mum mentioned her name. She cleared her throat and prayed

I zoned out. I don't believe in God.

"Let's tuck in" It spoke. He's fucking annoying- he needs to go back to Iraq or sutting. He rubbed he's hand- Chris and Me looked at him at the same time. Screw face on.
"So Katy how's school?" I sniggered under my breath. She had been excluded twice for fighting- I knew my mum would start if she lied.
"Its been fine" -the whole family looked at her. Fucking lier. Watch when I call her out
"Really?"
"Yeah. I thought year 10 would be harder but it okay really"
Nigger please. But we all kept quiet. We were all fucked anyway. Katy was scard of him. Lord know why but she was- her voice shaking and shit.
"And you Chris?"
"Fine." One word answer. I rate him for that with that answer- nudge him for that later.
"Omari?"
"Curtis" kmt. Don't say my name
"Omari" my mum was starting to shout at me. For what fucking reason like I wasn't addressing him the same way he addressed me?
"Mother" she was pissing me off. Screwing me every 5 seconds. If he can call me by my first name so why can't I?
"Its okay. How is school?" Curtis said trying blocking an argument. If he had been living here then he would know that we argue all the time but make up after 3 seconds.
"Got excluded for two weeks for smoking weed in the park near school during school time, then for a couple of days for fighting. Got an weeks hour detention for traunting today & I just got out of center."
"What?" Cirtsi was shocked. Good. You should have been here and you wouldn't be shocked.
"You heard me perfectly fine." I hate it when people do that. Just say words for dramatic affect?
"And why would you do that?"
"Felt like it really" truth. I don't lie
"Omari! You-" Curtis blew a topppp! He started shouting like I have Bob tattoed on my forehead in pink?
"Is there a need for shouting?"
"Since its the only way to get through that thick head of yours."
"K. Why don't you go back to you little bootlickers that will listen to you"
"You are my son and not-"
"Deaaaaadddddd. I don't have no dad"
"Omarin Joseph Jones you will listen-"
"Make me. If your such a big man that can state government names; then MAKE me listen to you. If not- shut the fuck up"
"Omari can you not see Kelsey on the table!" Mum was now getting involved as monkey called Curtis decided to stand up so obviously I stood up
"I don't care! Argh fuck; what do you think saying my names gonna do?"
"Can you just stop! Stop fighting guys!" Kelsey said blocking her ears
"Kelsey shut up!" Katy shouted at her. Dpmo. Only I can swear at her, everybody else respect her.
"Don't tell me to shut up!". Kelsey was a cry baby. Let me not even cry but the day she turns 8 and I see her crying then its gonna be a beef ting with whoever made her cry- but for now I let her sort her own problems cause the people she had a problem with where mainly girls her age so what an I gonna do? Hit an opma lompa?
"What did I just do?"
"Eyy Katy watch your bludclart mouth when you talking to her" Katy needs a slap. She's a fucking slag. I hadn't heard stories YET but I did not like her. She thinks she s freaking hotspice for what reason? Who told her that?
"Like you can talk" I will box her down to size
"Do you want a slap?"
"Don't threten your sisters" Curtis started again
"Why are you still talking? Don't you have a war to win or suttin?"
"Omari calm down" kmt. Calm down my sexy back foot. Aaliyah calmed me down and we all sat downm inmsilence until HE started again.
"You need to work on your anger managment"
"I have no problem with my anger. I get angry, I mange it by shwoing it. Where's the problem?"
"A lot Omari."
"Weeeeellll get the fuck over it. I'm not changing for you"

###Aalliyah###

"Sorry about that" -
"Its okay babe" I sighed. He was actually a very big problem. He causes stress to everyone. He was dropping me home at the bus stop and we were waiting for a bus. I don't even know how I even felt- he was a physco. I thinks that the best way to describe what I just saw. He was stubborn as well. He's mum is blessed by God for not breaking he's neck sometimes.
I started bopping my head to the song I was singing in my head and moved from one leg to the other. I was happily getting into the song- clicking to 'No Air' ; holding my chest but making sure I kept the sining in my head. I can't sing and I'm not about to embarce myself in the middle of lewisham.
"What you doing on the 14th of Febuary?"
"Ermm dunno. I don't plan that far ahead." I said still dancing side to side looking out for a bus. Since when was 6pm so dark and cold?
"Do you know what day that is?" I shaked my head.
"Well you and me have a date yeah. Remeber that"
"Looool, I don't want a date though"
"Eyyy. Behave. 14th yeah?"
"Yess boss!" I said saluting. Mhhh... A date would mean food and where there's food there Aalliyah. My bus came seconds later, hugged Omari and jumped onit.
Homeee...
I opened my door, mummy wasn't back yet since her car wasn't in the garage so lookds like in home alone. Everyone that came over for Christmas were back where they belonged- after me and my mum going Airports and Scotland to drop some of them off. That was a long weekend man. I dropped my stuff in the hall way and walked into the living room and go the biggest shock of my life. I was thinking I'm home along so when I open the door I obviously expected it to be empty right?
NO!
Sam was here. For what reason? You tell me. He must have come whilst I was at school. I didn't even look at him, I wasn't he's friend. In the room there was like 5 of he's friends. I didn't know most of them but I could see Melvyn and Luke- I only remember Luke because I was dancing with him at the party and Cecila pointed him out after. Everyone else was a starnger and they all screwed me when I walked into the room like this sint my house. This was one thing I hated about Sams friends was that the assumed I was Sams 'beat' since most of them didn't even know me or knew that me and Sam where related- so I would either get screws cause imma 'sket' or I just walked into someone house. But when sam explained they wouldn't care anymore.

So I sit down, I'm not leaving because Sam and he's unwanted crew are here. I squeezed myself in front of Melvyn and Luke and commenced to watch Criminal minds that was on the TV. No one asked why I had so many bandages cause Sam probably filled them in. For a spilt second I liked him, then I hated him again.

-Zoned out. Its Criminal minds guys! Leave me.

One hour later...

"And stay tuned for the second part of Criminal Minds double bill. Right here, on living TV" when the man said that my face lit up like a Christmas tree. DOUBLE BILL :D
"Nar nar Sam big man ting turn this shit off man. Who cares who's dumb the unsub is man?"
"Ayy shut up man. This is a bad man show!" Sam said defending our favourite TV programme.
"But why's that black guy always taking of he's tshirt for?" he's talking about Derek Morgan; wait. If you don't watch Criminal Minds then you life has no meaning. Sorry.
"Cause he has a nice body" I said gettinghappy. He's body was tooooooo nice for a 40 year old. So what- I wikipediea-ed him
"You shouldn't even be looking at boys at your age" Melyn said truning to me
"You only a couple of years older than me" I said back, shut up you mo'fo. If he's nice- he's nice.
"2 to be precise" Melvyn was argumentative like me, he never loses a fight
"Exactly. So why aren't you in college or Uni? you failure" I was joking of course. I could never cuss melvss
"Ahhhh! Try get rude ahh?" he said in a Nigerian accent
"Yes. And what?" I was starting to get 'gassed' -but in a jokey way. This is what I would always see he boys do and I found it hilarious.
"What? Are you tryna talk bad?"
"I am bad! Watseman" I crossed my arms and did ome thing with my lip. I tried to stop myself from giggling.
"Is it a beef ting doh?" Melvss cacthed on and soon the whole room was looking at us. He also crossed he's arms and gave me an evil look.
"Nar- its a chicken ting stillllll" I said doing a gang sign that Kwali taught me for he's gang.
"Whaaat! Gassed Don Lee!" Melvss shouted clapping and laughing.
"And Fat Back Gravy Melvss!"
"Dunnoo;" he did the 'shower' sign.
"You two are overly gassed man" Luke said shaking he's head and laughing.
"Whaat?" Melvss said eying him up. He was too funny and I was laughing in my seat but I had to regain myself.
"Eyy what? Are you disrespecting my don fam?" I sadi after a while of me laughing
"Alie! Are you licked bruv?" melvss did the gun sign in front of Lukes face
"Are you licked like a tongue fam?!" That's the first thing that came in my head. A tongue? I didn't know what licked meant but a tongue looked like it fitted in.
"Eyy Aaliyah; bring out da ting doh" huh? What 'ting?
"Nar nar, you take it out still" I said trying to catch onw ith what he was talking about
"So you aint a ride and die then?"
"Nar I'm a eat and leave doh!"
"Whaaat?"
"Ayy shut up man! Its starting!"
Break time was over and Criminal Minds started.
Go away for a bit.

Another hour... -I don't talk during criminal minds

"I'm hungry" Melvss sated looking at me.
"Go and get food then"
"I can't cook"
"Go home then"
"That like 30 mins away"
"So? Don't you have a mum to feed you?"
"Yeah. But I prefer your cooking."
"Noo! Cause if I cook for you then I'm cooking for everybody else"
"Soooooo? Pleaseee?"
The door banged and guess mummy was home. She opened the door closing her umbrella and fixing her hair.
"Hi kids" she said smiling. The boys head turned and they grinned back too.
"You cool mrs G" Luke said smiling at her.
"I'm fine and yourself Luke?" since when did these two know each other on name basis?
"I'm blessed now that I've seen you"
"Mhhhh... Melvyin how are you" my Mum said eyeing him up smiling. Not I'm a your good looking way but what are you up to.
"Good good Aunty. How's work?"
"Stressful but still love it. Do you guys want something to eat"
"Yeah. I've been asking Aalliyah but she said that I'm too fat so she feed me anymore encase I explode all over the kitchen" you know Randal from Recess? That was Melvss right about now.
"Aaliyah! Go in the kitchen and cook Melvyin something; seriously?" My Mumwas one of those house proud mum and treated her guest like royalty
"OhMyGod Mum he's lying"
"I bet he's is. Do you boys want anything else?"
"Can I have some chicken please" -Luke; argh! Me and this boy are gonna fight.
"Yeah yeah- hit me up with some plantains please" I turned around slowly to make sure it was who I think said that.
Mh.
My ears were right- Tristan.
I ignored him. The only food he would ever receive from me is the sht of my shoe.
"Cook me some jellof please. Not to spicy". Sam said adding on looking through the TV listing
-.-
He wants to talk to me? Me and Sam aren't talking. Simple. He's pissed me off so much. How are you gonna break my phone? Does that even make sense?
"Do you have any tropical juice?" Some other boy added. Was my house Sainsbury's? Yes I had it but now I'm going to finish it.
Did they not realise it was 8 now? They are requesting food like I don't have a bed to attend to? I went into the kitchen and made food for Melvyin only.I know I've said it before but it needs to be said again. He is my brother. Not blood but trust me this guy only looks for your best interest. Well mine anyway. I actually hand on heart really and truly loved this guy and I loved that I rarely saw him. I know it bad to rarely see someone you know but he's getting himself and education in a University but always comes and visit Sam; and then sees me.
Ahh I cant even explain it but just understand I've got a lot of love for this guy and unlike Sam; he uses brawn over fists. He's not fat but he's not the hulk like Sam, I've never seen he's body and I don't even want to, he just genuinely a nice guy.
If your fucking with Sam then your fucking with Melyin.
If your fucking with Melyin then your fucking with Sam.
Simples.
Even though Melyvn was a year older him and Sam were like best friends. Always there fmr each other asn Sams might be going he's Uni- don't even know how he got accepted cause Melyvn was soo smart.
So I take the nice big plate of plantain, chicken, jellof rice, soup and he's favourite drink Cranberry juice into the living room and bow down like a good African child.
The
Amount
Of
I
Got!
He smiled at me and said thank you. I resume my seat next to Melvin and watched the football match that was on. Sam stood up and went into the kitchen then came back.
''you're a SNAKKKKKEEEEEEEE!'' he said waving he's hand frantically.
''Enjoy your food.'' I said plainly
Left the living room. I did not like Sam at this moment and time. I told you I don't deal with woman beater- no man has a RIGHT EVER to hit a girl. I personally think your weak that you have to beat up a girl like you can't hit someone your own size. I didn't ask him to do that, so what as he's excuse? Him, Omari and Kayne- just know now that I don't respect you. I didn't see it happen but I was told but Cecilia and by the sounds of it Adele got beaten up by three boys? :/
One boy. Fine.
Two boys. Pushing it.
Three Boys,- their size aswell, I'm surprised that she's still walking.
I don't care what she did, but she didn't deserved what I heard happened to her. She's still human at the end of the day and not matter what she did, she obviously thought it was right at that moment and time.
Truthfully, if I was in her position, looking at things from her point view, I would have beaten me up too. She known Omari since they could talk, been going out for 3 more months; of course your gonna fight for you man?
Its only human instincts.
If me and Omari were going out RIGHT NOW and I loved him like I don now I do think that I would fight for him under the right circumstances. -let's not even lie.
Omari at TIEM could be worth fighting for.

###ONE MONTH LATER SO 7th OF FEBUARY###
I don't even know where to begin.
From where I left off?
Firstly all My Bandages are off! But I still limp on my ankle a bit when I run; so no P.E for a couple more weeks- which made me sooo happy.
Well its weird actually, like my mind is revolved round one thing. Omari. No matter how hard I try not to think about him, I just end up thinking about him because I'm trying to. when I see him, my heart fluxgates a little. I see him allot now since he wanted to start up the 'tutor' sessions again. Its easy to tell that he's changed. Not all the time but he has. He still gets sent out, but if there a fight he'll try to stop it, he ACTUALLY came in for a mock exam. He never comes in when we have exams, and he passed aswell- he got a C, which is a HUGE improvement t from a E he got at the beginning of last year. Times speeding past me and I'm trying my best to slow it down.
Kwali was now Officially my best friend.
I love Celica yeah; but it's like with him he listen. Not saying that Cecilia doesn't listen. But with him he listen without any prejudice. Without taking sides. Like he'll argue for Omari when I get pissed a Omari, making me apologise cause he's made me see the error of my ways which helps me and Omari relationship- but with Cecilia- shell just automatically take my side- I dunno how to explain it but I do still love her A LOT and I do still tell her everything that happens to me but we've drifted apart a tiny little bit. Like before I would see her like every weekend, she'll come mine after school. But now she comes mine nearly every day and most weekends I spend with the twins or Omari when there not busy. Its like I sometime just get tired of her voice- but sometimes I cant get enough of it.
Sam.
Hmm...
He's still Sam. He's moved back in and everything, I see Katy around a lot more in the house and my Mum met her. Everyone's cool and hes apologised. It took a lot for him to even think of saying it and her even choked half way saying 'sorry' - I don't think he's ever said to be honest.
Omari; back to him again.
Is it possible to fall back in love with someone even though you never fell out?
I actually love he's company, I love our arguments and I love how heated they get.
Of course I would never admit this out loud but when we argue and its gets overly heated and were on the brink of hitting each other, he always does the strangest thing. He just moves forward, put he's hand up and kisses me. Like he's surrendering.
I've my counting and memory is correct.
This month, its happened about 6 times. We argue virtually every day but only have kissed 6 times.
Right after the kiss we don't talk about the argument or kiss again. I'm too shy to talk about it and he wants me to make the first step. But I know if I do, were gonna end up talking about out relationship, then us developing a relationship.
And I can't say I don't want that, because nothing seems to affect my education. I've never failed and exam, I've never got lower than a B in my coursework- so really what's my excuse?

It like sometimes I go into depression mode, I put on sad songs and I just sit and think deeply about life. No suicide or nothing but I think why am I alive?
I'm living in day in day out on one strict resume. If I day today what can I say I truly achieved? A couple of Letters on a piece of paper?

And what can Omari or Sam or Katy say?
Omari, he's had parties that people will never forget, done things that he'll never forget, been places he'll be proud to say he's been and done
Sam, he got himself a job, could provide for himself, met friends that will last a life time, bought himself two cars at the age of 18
Even Chloe, she's had the best looking boys ever calling out her name, even if she did act a bit lose, she has a child on the way. She can say that she created life.
And me/ what? I've never failed an exam?
I'm smart?

That's about it really.
I haven't lived my life?

In the Words of the great Avil Lavingine.

What the hell?
Live a little.
Time to let my hair down.

Everybody dies but not everybody lives- Drake

NOOOO!
SHE WILL NOT BECOME A SKET
BUT she's gonna....

I'm not telling you!

But I have big big big plans for the next chapeter;

BUT;
WE NEED 880

BY THUSDAY- OR YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT NEXT THURDAY UNTIL YOU HAVE IT!

AND GUYS I'm SITTING HERE EATING MY CUSTARD (DONT ASK) AND I CANT BE BOTHERED TO SPELL CHECK EVERYTHING SO DONT MIND THE MISSTAKES.

COMMENT AND REMEBER NO 'GOOD' CHPTER- TELL WHAT YOU LIKED, LOVED OR EVEN HATED.
I DONT MIND NEGATIVITY
AND DONT WORRY.

ZAC IS COMING BACK ON THE BLOCKA DN WE GONNA FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HE'S PAST AND STUFF

AND 1 WEEK UNTIL OMAIR AND AALLIYAH 'DATE' -WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN?
DO WE LIKE LUKE?

ARGH; ITS 1 MONTH BEFORE Chloe HAS HER BABY- WILL THE TRUTH COME OU; SHOULD AALLIYAH STAY QUIET- OR WAS MICHELLE LYING ALL LONG?

AND MICHELLE? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

I'm GIVING AWAY A LOT SOOOOOO COMMMMEEENNNT!!!!!

&shoutout ot my AMERICAN READERS THAT COMMENT!

yOU KNWO WHO YOU ARE ;)

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE