Chapter Nine reupload

Start from the beginning

Luke sighed "your underage Ashton , they will arrest me and you'll go through some serious shit because of me because i'm the adult in the situation" Luke said before reaching over to place his hand on top of the younger boy's thigh and give it a comforting squeeze "i just don't want to get you into trouble okay?" he asked and the young boy nodded his head.

Luke let out a another small sigh "hey look at me" he demanded but his voice was soft, almost as soft as satin. When the younger boy didn't respond but only played with his fingers Luke turned his body even more around to face the younger boy and placed his finger underneath his chin.

When Ashton finally made eye contact with Luke for the first time Luke's breath got caught in his throat "what happened " he whispered but Ashton just shook his head mumbling a  "it's nothing' " but Luke wasn't having his shit "tell me who did this, princess it isn't nothing" he said letting his thumb softly trace the bruised skin.

Luke didn't even realize he had let the nickname slip, it made Ashton feel somewhat warmer inside even though no teenage boy would want to be called princess, the way it rolled off of Luke's tongue made it sound like the prettiest thing somebody could say to him. 

Ashton just shook his head "can you please drop it" he whispered and maybe it was the way he looked up at Luke with those big hazel eyes and the way his voice sounded so incredibly fragile that Luke simply nodded and started the car.

The car ride to Luke's place was silent, not an awkward silence both of the boys were just lost in their own thoughts, Ashton didn't even notice the fact that Luke had stopped the car. When Luke finally placed his hand carefully on Ashton's shoulder the younger boy jumped and a blush spread over his cheeks.

"we're here" Luke spoke, voice deep and soft like honey. "but i can also drive you home if you would want to" he said letting his warm hand softly rub over the covered skin of the younger boy's shoulder and upper arm "Luke it's fine,i wan't this" Ashton said and Luke quickly nodded his head before they both got out of the car.

Ashton followed the older boy inside the house and into his oh-so-famous bedroom, Ashton quickly got rid of his shoes before Luke gently pushed him down on the soft sheets that covered Luke's bed. The older boy straddled Ashton's waist and placed soft kissed on the younger boy's lips.

The second Luke rolled his hips into Ashton's, the younger boy let out a loud moan making Luke's jeans tighten because fuck this boy sounded even better than a porn star.

He never quite understood why a guy like Ashton was willing to do this, sure this was the age where a teenager wanted to explore sexually but having a no strings attached relationship at just 16 wasn't something that he expected from the curly haired boy.

Luke reached to the hem of Ashton's  maroon sweater that made the young boy look ridiculously cute, he couldn't deny the fact that Ashton was beautiful. The blonde pulled the sweater over Ashton's head and he tried to hide how he suddenly lost his arousal.

He bent down to press several feather light kisses on the bruised and cut skin,he wanted to ask him what the hell had happened, but he knew it was probably better to not pressure the curly haired boy right now. 

Luke continued to kiss down the younger boy's chest, letting his tongue run down the smooth skin of Ashton's stomach. Luke stopped right below the curly haired boy's belly button to press a soft kiss there before he unbuttoned Ashton's jeans.

Ashton watched Luke slide his jeans of and leave soft kisses on his thighs making him groan because the young boy was rock hard by now and leaking pré-cüm. Ashton hissed as the blonde placed kisses on his hard cöck through the material of his boxers ,his mouth hovering over it.

The young boy bucked his lips ,desperate and craving to be touched. Luke grinned and pulled the younger boy's boxers down and watched Ashton's ërection spring free.

Before Ashton could even react Luke was licking hot stripes up his tigh and took his cöck into his mouth, the young boy gasped at the feeling of the blondes warm mouth around his lenght. Ashton let out a loud groan and let his head fall down on the mattress.

Luke pulled away, kissing the base and slowly licking up the younger boy's shaft,tongue pressing hard against his slit. Ashton moaned and fisted the sheets in his hand,mouth opening slightly to let out soft whimpers.

Luke's wet lips hovered above the tip of the curly haired boy's dïck, hand wrapped around the base and his thumb lightly trailing along the sensitive skin. The blonde's was teasing Ashton by softly sucking and kissing the tip ,giving his thigh tender touches with his other hand.

Ashton bucked his hips mumbling a "please" he wanted nothing more than for Luke to take him into his warm mouth again. It was kinda a surprise when all of a sudden half of Ashton's dïck was engulfed in wet heat. The young boy couldn't help but moan loudly at the feeling.

Luke moved his head back and forth,Ashton's hard, throbbing cöck slid against his tongue,in and out. Ashton looked up to see the blonde's pink lips working on him like it was the easiest thing they’ve ever done. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked on the curly haired boy for all he was worth. 

Ashton rolled his hips, working himself further into the blonde's mouth but Luke grabbed his hips and held them down so he wouldn't do it again.

Ashton felt his tip hit the back of the blonde's throat. He didn’t gag or even skip beat, he kept going, letting his cöck slide further and further into his mouth. His tongue rolled along the young boy's shaft, making his body quiver. 

Ashton was incredibly close, he reached down and tugged on Luke's blonde locks causing the older boy to moan loudly around him.Ashton cried out "oh...god" the curly haired boy breahted feeling his örgasm building inside of him fast.

A weak tug at Luke's blonde hair and another loud moan was all it took for the younger boy to climax, he came inside of Luke's mouth ,hips bucking making Luke choke slightly before the older boy swallowed around him and pulled away.

Ashton was panting hard ,watching Luke leave his position between his legs with his eyes half closed. Luke grabbed the young boy's boxers and slid them over his legs "what are you doing?" the curly haired boy asked obviously worn out by his örgasm "dressing you" he replied making the young boy frown.

"is something wrong?" the young boy asked,hurt and confusing obvious in his voice "no princess, i just can't fuck you while you're hurt" he spoke but Ashton pouted "why not" Luke sighed reminding himself to be careful with the words he chose "because you're obviously hurt" Ashton wanted to protest but when he pushed himself up on his elbow's he winced in pain. 

Ashton nodded and got up grabbing his jeans from the ground without a word and dressed himself while Luke sat down on the bed "are you okay,i can give you  a blöwjob" Ashton said and Luke blushed at his boldness. "no i'm fine " he said shaking the thought out of his head from Ashton's plump lips wrapped around his cöck, hazel eyes innocently looking into his while he fucked his face.

When Ashton was dressed Luke stood up and grabbed his keys "let's go " he said and Ashton nodded.

The ride towards Ashton's house was awkward and tense, neither of them speaking and the radio softly playing shitty pop music. When they arrived at Ashton's home neither of them moved until Ashton broke the silence "thanks for everything Luke" he said ,voice soft and Luke just nodded.

With that Ashton opened the car door and walked towards his house ,Luke waited for him to get inside before he drove off to his hockey practice.

Hi guys, thanks for reading. Next chapter is going to contain ALLOT OF HOCKEY PLAYER LUKE!! ARE YOU EXCITED, I AM EXCITED!

Please vote and comment it means the world to me! 

Follow me on Tumblr where i also post some Lashton smut :5secondsoffrustrated 

Thoughts on this chapter ?