Chapter Nine reupload

Start from the beginning

After Ashton had cried his eyes out and ran out of tears he pushed himself up from the ground and sat up, the muscles in his body crying out in pain. He looked in the mirror , something he maybe shouldn't have done. His right eye was bruised badly and he wanted to scratch at his skin untill it bled, he had never felt uglier than at this point.

The younger boy could slowly feel himself breaking, ever since he came out as gay to his friends everything went down hill. He never had major problems and now he was depressed and had been diagnosed with anxiety. Ashton absolutely hated himself and everybody around him,it was not fair to him why he had to be gay, why him? 

Ashton took one more glance in the mirror and felt disgusted with the thing that was staring back at him, the young boy shakily took his phone seeing he had one unread message from Michael.

From Mikeyy : WHERE ARE YOU ? we have history right now! are you okay? 

To Mikeyy : I'm fine ,don't worry.

He quickly texted Michael back and let his finger hover over Luke's contact , he could call him,he could make him feel good again. But would it be weird? it wasn't even a day ago.Before he could think to much he quickly texted the tall blonde and crossed his fingers for his reply.

To Luke : Can we meet up?

He quickly slipped his phone in his pocket and walked towards his locker to grab his stuff before he walked outside feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.

From Luke : Where are you, i'll pick you up.

To Luke : The school parking lot 

From Luke : meet me outside of the gates in 15 

And with that the conversation had ended, Ashton smirked and quickly walked over the school parking lot to the gates without getting caught.

~~

It took Luke less than 15 minutes to arrive and spot the curly haired boy standing outside of the gates leaned against a tree. When Ashton had texted him to meet up he almost had jumped up from his spot he had joked about texting the young boy today but he didn't think that Ashton wanted to hook up again.

Luke stopped the car and the younger boy immediately walked towards it and opened the door to slip in the passengers seat. Before the blonde could even progress anything Ashton had already thrown himself at the older boy,kissing him so hard than his lips felt numb and hands feelings and touching everywhere.

As much as Luke loved the feeling of the younger boy's hand palming him and desperately kissing him he had to push him off, they were still at his school for fucks sake and in a damn car, not that had stopped them before.

But doing it in his car in broad daylight in front of the younger boy's school was way to risky and not to mention weird. Luke tried to gently push Ashton off but the younger boy ignored the hint to stop and even tried to snake his hand into Luke's jeans and that's where the older boy stopped him and pushed him back in his seat breathing hard.

Maybe the older boy was a little bit to rough towards Ashton but he panicked, the young boy sitting next to him looked completely crushed. Ashton's head was hanging low in shame.

Ashton was the first to break their short silence,"i thought you wanted me" he whispered and Luke could feel a sharp pain in his chest, he never meant to make the young boy feel unwanted.

Luke shook his head "i do but gosh Ashton not here, we're on your school's doorstep for fucks sake" The older boy ran a hand through his blonde hair that was neatly styled into a quiff "you do know what will happen if we get caught right?" he said in more of a whisper but the younger boy just shrugged,he just wanted Luke to make him feel good.