𝟶𝟺| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎

I remembered, "aw crap I forgot I gotta go to school." Then I realized that I wasn't going to middle school anymore I was going to UA. The school where students train to become a pro hero. I couldn't contain myself I was so happy that I got into UA and now about to go there!

I quickly got up from my messy bed. Then changed into the uniform the school gave me. I ran downstairs and saw my parents at the table eating. They looked at me and both laughed. I was confused about why they were laughing. "Someone is too excited and forgot to do their hair," my dad said while laughing. I starting patting my head and could feel my messy hair. "Oh snap I forgot," I said while laughing at myself. "Come sit down and I'll get breakfast," my mom said while heading into the kitchen.

While I sat down I put my hair into a ponytail. While I was doing that my dad began to talk,"So angel have you talked to Izuku lately?" My parents gave me the nickname angel because of my quirk. I looked at him and said, "No I haven't I guess he's been busy since he's been trying to get into UA, hopefully he did get in. I haven't texted him either since I've been busy." My mom came from the kitchen and put down a plate of pancakes and eggs in front of me. I started eating my breakfast.

"Isn't is weird that Izuku, a quirkless boy, was trying to get into UA," my dad said while eating. "Dad everyone has dreams and he's been wanting to be a hero since we were kids," I said while looking at him. "Look angel I know that, but there's a possibility that he didn't get in since he's quirkless," my dad said like he was trying to prove something. I put down my fork and looked at him and said, "I feel like he did get in so what are you trying to say?"

My mom quickly tried changing the conversation by saying, "I'm so glad it's your first day and hopefully you'll make friends!" Then my dad started saying, "All I'm saying I don't think Izuku got in since he's quirkless and that Bakugou kid probably did. I don't want him near you after what he did to you." I looked down on where the burn was. I didn't really want to say anything so I got up and got my things. My dad looked at me and got up and said, "Where are you going y/n I'm still talking to you?!" I looked away and said, "Look at the time, I better be leaving before I'm late."

I grabbed my bag and my notes and put my shoes on. As I was walking to the door I could hear my mom say, "Have a great day angel!! We'll be here if anything alright!" I looked at her and nodded. As I was opening the door to leave I heard my dad say, "Have a good day see you later." I ignored him and opened the door. Then I felt the outside air hit my face. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I decided to walk to UA then take a bus there. While walking I couldn't stop thinking about Izuku. I mean I didn't know if he got in or not since we haven't talked since middle school ended. I really didn't know what happened with him. I haven't heard anything about Bakugou too. I really didn't like to think about Bakugou since the whole incident. I had my thoughts all over the place.

While thinking and walking to the bus stop I saw a small kitten laying down. The kitten was a white cat with black spots with blue eyes. I stopped walking to look at it. Then I realized the kitten had a collar so I started to walk towards it. The kitten got up and walked towards me. The kitten was quite playful actually.

I decided to pick it up and saw two little kids running towards me. The small girl looked at me and said, "Thank you miss for finding our kitten! We thought we lost him!" So this is their kitten well then. "So this little fella is yours?" I said while holding the kitten. The little boy said, "yes miss sorry we were playing and he got away." I looked at the two kids and said, "It's alright just make sure he doesn't get away from you guys again." I gave them their kitten and smiled. They smiled and ran away with the small little kitten.

I had to hurry to be able to catch the bus. I ran all the way to the bus stop. I arrived at the same time the bus did. I payed then took a seat next to the window. While looking out the window weirdly all my worries and nerves just went away. I just enjoyed the window view. It was weird I didn't worry about anything. Was it because of the people in the bus? The bus? Was someone using their quirk? Those two little kids? Or that small little kitten? Why did it give me hope of some kind?

I realized I was at my stop and got up. I got off the bus and continued walking until I got to the UA building. I looked up and thought,"HOLY CRAP it's huge! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get lost in there." I took a deep breath in and out and looked at the building. This is where it's all going to start! I walked inside after 20 minutes of trying to find my classroom I found it. I thought, "HA after hours I found it! THAT TOOK FOREVER!" As I was about to open the door I felt someone behind me. I slowly turned around.