Description of characters!!!

Start from the beginning

Appearance- Nina has gold blond hair and bright blue eyes ,She has the 'perfect' body, she has no scars, no stretch marks, no fat that she doesn't want if Avery wanted to be something she would want to be Nina but Nina wants to look like Avery vice versa.

Personality- Nina is the party freak, she always loves having fun, she always gets in trouble but Avery is always the one to pull her back out of it , everyone loves her, she can be quite the bitch sometimes while gossiping or in arguments and fights, she's had many boyfriends and many breakups but she hasn't had any serious ones as she grew up at least not yet. She also had a little thing going on with one of Avery's older brothers but she didn't tell her as she didn't want her and Avery's friendship to go down hill, her and axel (Avery's brother) made it a secret until they started to argue and they broke up and they still flirt sometimes but Avery's fine with it as she's finds it cute and funny sometimes.

Lorenzo(enzo):

(Avery's brother) Appearance- Enzo has dark brown hair but he had his father's eyes, they were a dark blue, he was around 6 ft and muscular, he had many scars a few on hides body and some on his face but it wasn't anything too bad or anything in f...

(Avery's brother)
Appearance- Enzo has dark brown hair but he had his father's eyes, they were a dark blue, he was around 6 ft and muscular, he had many scars a few on hides body and some on his face but it wasn't anything too bad or anything in fact he was proud that he got the scars.

Personality: Enzo is the most overprotective person when it comes to family, he's always sweet to his sister and younger brothers but not to anyone else to others he seems tough and strong but on the inside he has gone through a lot, lost of parents, death of loved ones, taking care of the family, having the mafia on his back and much more, he was also one of the most troublesome ones out there, if they didn't do as he said or didn't obey him he would immediately use violence to get his way the way he wants it.

Axel:

(Also Avery's brother)Appearance- axel looked more like Avery , he had dark hair and dark eyes and almost looked exactly like Avery but just a gender swap,He was 6,3ft he was a bit  muscular but not a lot

Appearance- axel looked more like Avery , he had dark hair and dark eyes and almost looked exactly like Avery but just a gender swap,
He was 6,3ft he was a bit muscular but not a lot.

Personality- Axel was the one their parents hated the most just because when he grew up he didn't obey them and he did things his way even if he got a good in return they hated him but his other siblings were loved munched more, he was broken but never shown it to a anyone, he was with Nina not long ago and he felt happy with her for once like he hadn't before not even with his family, he was the one to not use violence and to talk the way out of stuff and to calm people down but still look fearful and if violence is needed he uses it very well.

Chase:
(Also Avery's brother)
Appearance- he has 5'7 so not too tall or short, abit of a light shade of brown hair and dark blue eyes , he wasn't muscular just a little bit , he didn't want to be in the family mafia but had to be as he was a boy on the family too

Personality- he wouldn't really talk much about himself to anyone he hated the attention he got and the fact people feared him, he didn't want this life full of violence and crimes but he had no choice and he got used it as time went on

Apollo:
(Also Avery's brother)
Appearance- he was 6'0ft light brown hair and blue eyes, he was a bit too muscular for his age but he liked it he liked the attention he got

Personality: he was the youngest yet the one that looked to be one of the oldest brothers, he was the funniest out of all of them and managed to make jokes in situations where people were sad just to make them laugh and smile , he would usually argue and teased Avery and found it funny when she got mad as she was so small compared to them, he was liked by many and was quite popular and well known in and out of the city and had girls come around the house every so often.

Aidan:

Appearance- Aidan was 6'2 pretty tall and handsome too, quite muscular and had a fearfully look he would give people for the mafia

Personality- he was one of blaze's best friends since childhood, he was the troublesome one that wanted violence to get answers please, he would switch girls from week to week but still get the mafia work done, he was one of the funniest too, many girls would admire him and the members in the mafia

Ahhh! And I'm back with another story for you guys! You guys don't have to read this part but this is just a brief explanation of how the main characters would be like and how they act!!
Thankyouuu for all the support on my other story, love you guys so so much!