Meant To Be Together

Start from the beginning

Getting frustrated at her constant shouting Omkara signalled something to Rudra. Rudra nodded and covered her mouth with his hands. Her eyes widened and started wiggling in his arms. "Excuse me, please listen to me. Your friend fainted, we should take her to the hospital first. So stop shouting." Bhavya stopped struggling and looked at him skeptically.

A jeep came there. "Get inside. We can take her to the hospital." Bhavya hesitated at first but then she looked at Gauri and agreed reluctantly. Rudra left her mouth. She entered the jeep.

Omkara took Gauri in his arms in bridal style. He made her lay on Bhavya's lap and entered the jeep.

"Abhay! City Hospital!" Abhay nodded and started the jeep and drove away.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"She is fine now. Due to the sudden shock, she fainted. She can go home today itself." Omkara nodded at the doctor. He turned to Bhavya when the doctor went away.

Bhavya, who sat beside Gauri, caressed her hair with tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears when Omkara cleared his throat. She turned towards him. "Don't worry. She is alright." Bhavya nodded. "We are leaving. If you need anything-" "No thanks." She cut him off.

"We should go." Abhay told coming inside the hospital room. He nodded and sending a last glance at the sleeping form of Gauri, he went.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Gauri tried to wake up when she heard someone familiar calling her name.

"Gauri! Gauri, wake up. It's me, Bhavya."

She finally opened her eyes and looked around.

Bhavya sighed in relief.

"Thank God! You scared me, Gauri."

"Where are we, Bhavya?" She asked confused. Then her eyes widened when reality hitted her. "Bhavya! Someone stabbed a man in front of me. Can you believe it? I saw that in front of my eyes. Oh My God-"

"Gauri! Gauri! It's ok, relax. I know what happened. That person himself helped me to take you here."

Gauri looked at her confused. Why would the culprit himself try to save the person who witnessed the crime being committed. He should have let her die or kill her, right? Then, why?

"Can't believe it, right? I know. But he was very kind to me and he even payed the hospital bills."

Gauri nodded still wondering why he helped her. "When will I get discharged?"

"We can go now itself. I was waiting for you to wake up." Gauri smiled at her.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Next day

"O, there was a call from police station. You are in the suspect list and they told there is a witness who saw the crime. What should we do now?" Rudra asked him.

"Nothing. I will go the police station."

"But, O-"

Omkara gave him a look. Rudra quickly shut his mouth.

"I think it is that girl." Abhay said.

"Whoever it is, I am going to the police station. If for killing that bast@rd I should go to the jail, then I am ready for it." He told in a dangerously low voice.