"I love her, and I had to let her go because she loves you. So please, I don't want to move on knowing that I left her alone. Please, don't fucking leave her. Please, please wake up."

I didn't notice that I was furiously shaking his hand until Audrey put her hands on mine telling me to stop.

I lowered my head in embarassment as I started to let go of Harry's hand. "I'm sorry it's just -- "

"I know." She whispered.

"I don't want to see you like this." I whispered back.

She closed her hands and gripped my hand tighter. "Same goes for you Zayn. Same goes for you."

"I'm scared." I suddenly said out of the blue.

"Why?" She asked.

I felt selfish for saying this, but if never do I don't think I will be able to go on. "I'm scared that even though I say I am okay, I know I will never be."

She stayed still, her gaze on me. I don't want this to make it difficult for her, but I need to start thinking of myself too.

Our heads both turned to the door the moment we heard it squeek. In came a nurse holding a medium sized carton box with the lid half open. Scribbled on the side was Harry's name with his room number.

"Is Mrs. Anne Cox here?" She asked the both of us.

Audrey's hand retracted from mine as she soothed out her crumpled hospital gown. "I think she answered a phone call outside."

The nurse nodded and set the box down on the couch. "Well then, I'll just leave this here."

Audrey's eyebrows furrowed. "What's in that?"

The nurse flipped her clipboard before answering, "The police are done asking for statements of the witnesses, so they released the objects found on the scene of the crime. This was found in Harry's clothing and car two nights ago."

I saw her body stiffen and her eyes wide open, darting that box. Slowly she stood up and made her way to the couch. Her hands lightly grazed over the lid of the box.

"May I?" She asked the nurse.

The nurse nodded and stepped aside giving her some room. So delicately she removed the lid and placed it on the side. Her back is turned on me, so I really couldn't see her reaction. For a minute, she just stood there looking inside, not even dipping her hands in.

But finally, we heard a gasp from her.

Her pale white arms reached in and pulled out the object that very much symbolizes their love. Something that I had to accept belonged to them for it was something they share.

A mixtape.

-------------------------

AUDREY'S POV

I was having second thoughts if I even wanted to see what's inside. I fear that something in me would shatter. But I couldn't help it. I need something from him that would make me feel as if his prescence was felt.

From the top view, I was just looking on what's inside. I see his leather wallet, a scarf, his beanie, his favorite orange mint tic tac, car keys and .. I gasped. I did not expect to see this all. I knew something was up that night. I wasn't buying the whole muffine excuse.

My hand reached in and pulled out a mixtape. All I could think about was finding a stereo to play this. I want to hear his voice. I need to hear his voice.

I clutched the mixtape in my hand as if someone was attempting to steal it from me. I faced the nurse who was curiously eying me. "Um, do you by any chance have a player for this?"