Hunter- will we have a day off of meeting fans?

Troy/Manager- yes actually you will, i'm not sure what day that will be but i will email y'all and let y'all know when i know. sound good?

Hunter- yes sir
he nodded

Troy/Manager- alright...you guys can go out and eat dinner or something but please make it back here for 8:00pm! make sure to come to the board room, it's just down the hall
he pointed

Alejandro- sounds good

Troy/Manager- okay, i'm gonna get out of your way and i'll see y'all at 8

all of us- bye!

We walked through the lobby and back to the elevators.
as we hit the 4th floor we all said bye and left to our own rooms to get ready.
the girls and i walked over to our door and Jade opened it with the key card.
all of us walked in and started picking out our outfits for dinner

We said we weren't gonna do anything fancy....but just nice enough..
I picked out my outfit and I quickly got dressed.

I took my makeup bag out of my suitcase and I took it too the washroom

I sat on the counter and started to do my makeup.

Shayna- you look cute
She walked in

Aria- thanks bae, you do to
I smiled

Shayna- thanks
She smiled

I quickly curled my hair and then left the washroom.
I put my shoes on and a few rings and my necklace.
I sprayed my perfume on me and I was ready. I sat on the bed and went on tiktok while I waited for the girls to finish.........

I got bored of waiting so I decided to make a few tiktoks...the first one was only me and then Alexa joined in.

The tiktoks:

-

Everyone was done getting ready and it was only 4:00.
All of us checked out our outfits just to make sure we looked good.