You shook your head and walked to the window to make sure it was locked, you sighed in relief realizing there was no one there after all in some case. You closed the curtains and went back to change. You felt your eyelids getting heavier each second, all you were thinking about was Michael... you shook your head from all the worrying thoughts and quickly climb into bed to drift off to sleep.  

                                                                                  ----

Michael threw the man across the room making the man scream out for help, Michael walked up to the man and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. The fear in the man's eyes made Michael feel the same memory he did when it all started. He then slices the man's throat and drops him to the floor as he bleeds out. Michael noticed some old bloodstains on his Mechanic jumpsuit which he didn't mind but it made all the wonderful bloody memories flood into his corrupted mind.

He takes the wallet from the corpse and takes out all the money from it, he stuffs it into his pocket and quietly walks around the house seeing if there were any more family members to go, he carefully steps over the dead corpse of the wife with a pencil stuck in her eye. He walked into the living room to see the large TV that had blood splatter's on it. He quickly noticed that many news channels were looking for him. He was about to walk away until he heard a familiar name..

"Y/N L/N was attacked by the famous Myers, later on, she was found in a closet and quickly taken down to the small ER section. She is recovering after almost dying from the overdose but was the last one to see him. If you see any reports of a strange man walking around please call the police imminently . " the news reporter said, He froze in place and turned his head to see the picture of you.

...Y/N ... Y/N ... Y/N...

Your name echoed in his head

He needed to go after you since you might be the little bump into the journey of his killing plans. He needed to find you soon but first, he needed to finish off the other families in the other houses...

Some hours later after the just spot on killing, his mind kept on dwelling on you. your eyes... your smile... your innocence was something that confused him. He was annoyed at how he just kept on thinking about you. Maybe it was blood lust? or maybe something else, he just needed to get rid of you quickly before it becomes more of a problem for his own messed up mind...

-----

You felt the headache appear as you open your eyes, your slightly messy puffy hair made you groan in annoyance. You took out your phone from your small decent nightstand and noticed many calls and texts you got from F/N. You quickly get up and call her, after a few rings she finally answered making you sigh in relief.

"Oh my god! Y/N are you alright!? did he really hurt you!? I knew that job was a terrible choice!" she whined through the phone, you flinch a bit since the yelling caught you off guard. You smile and giggled.

"I'm alright, I'm more worried about the town more though. I'm hearing that a lot of people went missing or has been murdered in many ways," you spoke softly with a quiet sniffle... you heard a loud roar of an engine from the phone making you raise a brow.

"What are you even doing right now F/N?" you question her making her laugh, you could almost imagine how she's smiling right now.

"I'm heading to your home," she spoke with excitement making you facepalm in disappointment. You knew her since high school and she has actually always been there for you somehow.

"You really don't have t-" before you could speak she cut you off with her radio playing loud music making you roll your eyes.

"Nah-uh I'm coming girl, I'll be there in 15 minutes!" she hung up instantly, you groan and flop back onto your bed. You didn't feel like doing anything today, you were tired and somehow felt weak especially in your legs. Your thigh felt sore and every time you would walk a bit wrong it hurt like shit.