" Mane why you still got Yaya crazy ass texting you .", Teelee said.

Star gave me a death stare and got up from the couch and walked away. Me and Teelee looked at each other, and I laughed.

"That ain't funny, you playing with that girl.", Teelee handed me my phone back and walked off.

Boomer passed the blunt, and I took a pull. Star came back and grabbed K3 off me.

"Don't be blowing that shit in front of Kamari face fuck wrong with you.", She yelled at me.

I just stared at her,and she took her keys from the table and walked off.

"Bitch trippin", I whispered under my breath and Me and Boomer continued to smoke.

Jalanee Coleman | 19Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I didn't have any patients today,so I decided to shopping for whatever event Elijah wanted me to attend to, so I texted him

Jalanee
i'm about to go shopping for an outfit for saturday, what type of shit to i need ?

I put my phone back in my jean pocket, and slid on my shades because it was sunny and hot out today. I walked out the house into my car, when my phone buzzed.

elijahh
get a body fit dress or a bodysuit, something sexy.

Jalanee
you're a mess lol. but okay i'll send you photos when i find a dress. you need to reply faster buddy😭

I threw my phone in the passenger seat, and started to ride to the closest mall. When I got to the mall It was crowded but I didn't mind because I was by myself. I slid out my phone and texted elijah and told him that I was in the mall just in case anything happened.

I went into the dress store that was on the last floor
of the mall and it was quiet and very little people, probably because it was a weekday in the middle of the day. I walked in and seen many different dresses, many of them would leave exposing my skin, I was shy and rarely showed my skin since I left New York.

I pulled out a red body suit that came with nipple covers, majority of it was see through, then i came across a black dress. One thing about me I hate being in one store for so long. I picked up the bodysuit and the black dress and I informed one of the workers that I was going into the dresser room. She nodded her head at me, and gave me an extra hanger.

I stripped out of my clothes and tried on the body suit,with the fresh set of nipple covers. I looked in the mirror and took. few photos, I personally didn't like it but it did compliment my body well.

I sent the photos to elijah, and he immediately responded with heart eyes.

I smiled and then sent it to my sister just so i could have a female's advice.

I slid off the body suit and went on to the black dress, I honestly like the black dress better because black complements my skin more. I snapped of a few photos of the black dress and said it's about my sister and elijah. I will need a few minutes for both of their responses.

kaylaaa💕
baby you look gorgeous 😍😍where tf you going looking grown

kaylaaa💕
but the black one does it for me. you look greattt

elijahh
your body so perfect 😍

I smiled and decided to get the black dress, I even got a black purse to go along with it.

Time skip

I had just gotten home, I decided to order in food tonight because I didn't feel like cooking.

I washed my hair, and decided to put it into braids because I was going to get it done on Friday.

Around the time I was done with my braids, the chicken alfredo pasta combo i ordered had came through, I thanked the man and gave him a tip. I placed my food on the table, and decided to check my work phone.

I had a few emails from my supervisor, and 2 messages from My clients, and a message from an unknown number.

225-927-2959
wassup this kentrell. i wanna say i apologize for what i did the last time we seen each other i hope you good.

My body froze, and I couldn't even go to anyone for advice because I couldn't go to anyone about it.

I felt fear fume throughout my body, as I thought about how to respond, or whether or not the boy was really sorry.

I clicked the text message bar to reply, but couldn't get myself to say anything to him.

Jalanee
Hey, sorry i'm just now seeing this. And everything is fine on my head,I hope to see you Thursday.

I reread the messages a couple times before I smiled and put my phone down.

Kentrell Gaulden | 20Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge

I was posted in the car with Yaya. She was recording herself listening to my music,sitting in my lap.

My blunt was near burnt out,I threw it out the window, and looked at Yaya.

Yaya talked a lot,shit got annoying some times,but it's one of the reasons I kept her around.

"Kentrell When you gon Let me in with you in the booth?", She said smiling back at me.

"Soon", I said laughing back with her.

"I got you some shoes,but They in my other car, I'll bring them around next.", She said.

"Mane i don't need nothing from you, I appreciate chu though.", She sighed and turned around and snatched my phone out my hand. I tried to snatch it back, but she slid to the other side of the car with her back facing me. I gave up,whatever she see not my problem.

She looked back at me laughing,and back at the phone.

"Say' Iyanna give me my phone." I said sternly.

"Who this?", She put the phone in my face,I couldn't even read it because it was so close.

I snatched the phone from her and walked out the car, walking into my house. She followed behind me and pushed the back of my head.

"Who the fuck is that Kentrell talking about I can't wait to see you Thursday?" , I looked at the message myself because I had no clue who it was.

It was my therapist, Teelee had texted her, I didn't know she was dead foreal. I smiled.

"Fuck you smiling at Kentrell?" , Yaya said getting up in my face, I pushed her back lightly and mugged her walking away.

"I'll slap you and that bitch Kentrell. Got me fucked up.", I turned back at her and laughed.

"That's my motherfucking therapist you trippin, go sit your little ass back in the car and go home or sum' blew my fucking high with your bullshit. Fuck out." I told her and slammed my room door in her face and locked it right after.

I went back into me and my therapist messages and rolled my eyes. This bitch too nice making it hard for me to mad at her. I ain't fucking her and none of this therapy shit though, that shit dead