"But how was you and Mr.Nba young boy", he said obnoxiously.

I didn't want to tell anyone what went down tonight, I didn't want to get Kentrell into any more trouble then he was already in even though I could've been possibly in danger.

"You know, the boy still had an attitude with me,but I'll figure it out.", I said biting my tongue.

"Aww you'll figure it out." , I honestly hope i do.

"I know thank you boo, I'm about to get into the shower. I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him wanting to just shower and forget today ever happened.

"Okay,don't forget we going out Saturday night with Destiny." I remembered, I wasn't really the type to go out and me and Elijah just had went out to eat. I don't know why he wanted to bring Destiny along, she's cool people though.

"Where we going?" I asked, curiously.

"Goodnight Jalanee", He said while laughing then he hung up.

I shook my head and played Falling by Summer Walker.

I stepped into the bath tub, and scrubbed my body. With between Jordan and Kentrell they were both starting to become scary to me.

Jordan was becoming weird and I don't know why he would ever put his hands on me, and I wasn't going to go through that again with him. The next time somethings happens like that, I'll just report him to work ethics.

Kentrell, as grown as he was. He didn't know any better. He also should've never put his hands on me, but I don't know why I'm not that mad at him as I am with Jordan when he yelled in my face. I just want people like him to be happy. People who are always put on the spot publicly and everyone hates them for no reason. Kentrell deserves to be happy.

next dayKentrell GauldenBaton Rouge

next day
Kentrell Gaulden
Baton Rouge

"You better go call that girl and apologize to her." Teelee said.

I had told her what went down with me and my therapist.

Star laughed, "Kentrell you dead wrong. That girl was just trying to help you."

"I'm not apologizing to shit and I'm not going to her anymore.", I said.

"Nigga then you getting locked back up.", Boomer said.

K3 came in crying,and Star took him and gave him some fruit snacks. He then came over to me and I took him and placed him on my lap and smiled.

"I'm finna ask the judge if they can place with another therapist that bitch was trying to play off my top."

"Well what's her number, I'll apologize for you,disrespectful ass.", Teelee said.

"Shit i don't know Montana sent me her number, check under his contact.", I said, handing her my phone.