"Um...." your doctor blinked, "I can ask?"

"I'll get you access to the database!" All Might yelled, "It's very important we find out about y/n's lineage. Understand? You should make this your top priority."

You gave a wary side glance at his voice. Because why the hell would one of your teachers be this invested in finding your siblings. Or was there something more valuable or dangerous to him about this certain attribute. You kept your eye on him, observed for any hint.

"I'll get on it!"

With that, the physician started writing a bunch of things down on the papers, tearing a slip out the bottom and handing you a prescription for? Vitamins. Great. Very helpful.

"Y/n, Here are your test results, I'll see you next visit." He said, starting to take note of your blood samples. "Make sure to get eight hours and plenty of vegetables please!"

With that, the doctor left, hurried out the room to get on his tasks.

When he did, he took his careless energy away, that sort of masked the awkwardness. The awkwardness that was now very much alive between you and the hero whose head hung low when he sighed and placed his hands on his knees. As if this was heavy on him as you.

But then again, it hadn't fully set in...
What this meant...

"Are you alrig-"

Your head snapped up as you gave All Might a leering stare, a warning.

He put his arms up as if a knife was pointed at him, surrendered once he caught onto his mistake.

Instead of thinking of ways to redundantly ask about your wellbeing like everyone did, All Might simply took his seat again. Pondered for a moment where to even start.

A brother. A sister.

And if what he thought was going on, was true, then he had more reason to care than you could possibly know.

"What do you think?" He asked, his tone gathering a far more intentional prospect.

Gazing up from the ground again, your hands clasped one another as you laid your arms over your legs, clenched your jaw back and forth.

Finally.
A question you could actually work with.
A question that would lead somewhere.

"If he's right; If Atomic is only half of a whole, that's why All for One wanted me," you began, like you were putting pieces of a puzzle together a decade old. "He probably tried to take my... brother and sister too. Maybe he made Tenko kill my parents- because they wouldn't give them up."

It was a sound theory.

But it left for too many plot holes.

"Or maybe I'm wrong." You said, shaking your head a few times. "Maybe those fleeting memories I do have of my parents, the one where I can't see their faces, maybe those aren't real at all. That means I have to disregard everything I think is true because I don't know who my siblings are. And if they're alive- If those results can tell me who they are?" You met All Might's gaze, thought of all the times you wished you belonged somewhere, wished there was someone in the world who knew how you felt. Your eyes hardened as you promised yourself above anyone, "Then I'll find them."

Determination isn't a common quality in the broken. But it's easy to find in those who learned to put themselves back together.

All Might should've known. From the day he first met you and you protected Izuku, a boy who you didn't even know if only to make sure all your new peers would be alright. At the USJ, he witnessed you putting yourself in harm's way to save Bakugo. He witnessed you do it a second time at Camino Ward when that bullet went through your heart.