Best day ever

After drinking carrot juice and eating dishes like a good old fashioned Miso Soup, Tamaki felt fairly well

After drinking carrot juice and eating dishes like a good old fashioned Miso Soup, Tamaki felt fairly well. Maki had taken good care of him. He apologized more than she could count but she remains silent, unresponsive to them but it wasn't like she was mad.

He knew she was just worried.

Maki also called the school and informed them of Akina's birthday. The girl was expelled after bringing alcohol to the party came to fruition.. Few kids got detention or suspended.

Tamaki was lucky to be one of the few who did not get any punishment. Or at least, not that he knows of. He's been staying home with Maki.

"You feeling better now?"

Two days have passed and Tamaki feels better than ever.

"All thanks to you." He voices to her with reassurance. He gets up from the couch he's been resting on and heads over to the kitchen with Maki in it, who was toasting up some bread.

He comes behind her and his arms snake around her waist. She gasped at the sudden action and blushed when his head nestled on her shoulder, so close to her cheek.

"Thank you, Maki. You saved me twice now and I'll never forget it."

"Yeah sure, whatever, princess." She mumbles as she spreads avocado across the toast before turning around and stuffing it to his mouth.

He chuckles while holding the bread with his teeth before holding onto it with a hand. He eats it with a pleasant smile on his face.

Maki felt content to be watching the morning news with Tamaki by her side. She had to admit being alone in this big house of his sure was sad at times. In all those moments she and Suki stayed home, she can imagine the pain and sorrow Tamaki felt before she ever walked into his life.

The two are watching the local news and they turned at the television screen to see all the local stuff going on at the city.

"It's nearly the end of October and already they're making preparations for the Grateful festival that will start as early as tonight! This festival will include lots of activities like arcade games, making floating lanterns and food tasting!" The reporter said in her quirky voice and this gets the two immediately interested in the whole festival. 

"I had no idea they were going to do this again!"

"Wait, you got to experience this before?" Maki asked with big interest. The food tasting definitely got her on board.