I had fun

hey guys! here's a cute chap <3 pls comment and vote; tell me what you think!

He stopped in the front door of the occupied bathroom, he knocks at it slightly

"Hey, Maki, I got you a spare windbreaker here if you want. It's going to be a bit chilly today."

Instead of an answer from the inside, she opens the door and reveals the light coming from the room. Her figure appears and he looks with sudden awe at her look.

She had her hair straight down without glasses in sight. She looked like she was just getting ready and looks down at the purple and black windbreaker before taking it out of his loose hands.

'She's pretty'

"Uh, earth to moron?" He blinks his eyes at her before blushing, realizing he had stood looking at her blankly at a full minute.

"I said thank you, but you're just staring at me with oogly eyes." She furrows a brow and he starts waving his hands in defense,

"H-Hey, sorry! I don't know what came over me!" He frantically explained but she just didn't say anything and walked back in the bathroom to finish dressing up.

He let out a relieved sigh before walking pass the door.

The rain died down after drowning the city for hours last night. There was a big flood and the city still had water occupying the streets, but the levels fortunately are shallow. It was still chilly and the sun briefly showed itself before hiding in the clouds again.

Tamaki enjoyed this type of weather. Though for so many people, raining means to stay inside their homes all day. He treated it as if it was any other day.

He loved to dip and kick his rain boots into the water, splashing it everywhere like a little kid would.

He gave Maki a spare windbreaker he wore. It was pretty big and went down to her knees, but she smiled, not really minding it as it warmed her up quickly than her light sweater she wore for days on the streets.

She puts her hands in her pockets as Tamaki locks the door before they depart. Suki, watches out from the inside in despair. She wanted to go with the two but Tamaki raised a finger, urging her to wait until they came back.

"Where exactly are we going again?" She asked.

He turns his back, looking at her,

"Well, sorcerer, since you've been telling me a lot about the world of curses and jujutsu, it's only fair I get to show off my world too! You say you never been here in Tokyo, right?"