Punishment: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Shawn pulled his underwear on while Camila was in the bathroom. Despite their sweet exchange he hadn't forgot about the fact that she also needed to be punished for cursing him out. He stood up and shuffled over to Camila's dresser, opening the drawer where he knew she kept her panties. He rummaged through the drawer before finding what he was after, an item he had been eager to use on her but hadn't gotten around to yet: a pair of panties with a small vibrator attached to it that he had complete control of via an app on his phone. He walked back to the edge of the bed and sat down, hiding the panties under his pillow as he waited for her to come back out. His elbows rested on his knees and his hands clasped together as he waited. When she did step out of the bathroom, he let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Why did you put those on?" he asked seriously, staring at the black cotton panties that now covered her. "Take them off. Now." His dominating tone was not one she had been expecting when she came back out but she opted not to question it. She hooked her thumbs under the thin fabric and pulled them down her tan legs, kicking them to the side. "Good girl. Come here." Camila swallowed hard and slowly stepped towards him. Once she was within reach, he grabbed her waist and pulled him so she was standing in between his legs. "Did you have fun last night?" he asked with a low voice, his eyes darkened and staring directly into hers. She nodded. "Use your words."

"Y-yes sir."

"Yeah, so did I," he sighed as his hands moved from her waist to her hips. "It's fun for me to let you think you have control." He leaned forward and circled his tongue around one of her nipples, carefully taking it between his teeth and tugging causing her to let out a pleasured hiss. "But you've been a really bad girl...remember?" He waited for a response but she was silent. "Use your words," he commanded her again, his voice sterner this time.

"Y-yes, I remember."

"And it's only fair that you get punished, don't you think?" He watched as Camila's eyes fluttered shut and she swallowed hard.

"Yes sir. That's fair." He smirked up at her from where he sat on the bed. He loved how obedient she could be for him. "Come here." He took her hands in his and pulled her closer. She instinctively went to straddle him but he stopped her. "No. Bend over my lap." His rough hands positioned her exactly where he wanted her; her stomach pressed against his lap and her ass perched up into the air. Camila was just glad he couldn't see her face from this angle. She was shocked at what was happening, though she couldn't deny that she loved it. He had spanked her before but never in this position and never in such a disciplinary way. She felt his calloused fingertips glide against the soft skin of her thighs as his hand slowly traveled to their destination.

"How many do you think you deserve?"

She had no fucking idea how she was supposed to answer that.

"Answer me."

"I-I don't know..." she nervously choked out.

"That's not an answer. Give me a number." Camila squeezed her eyes shut and tried to steady her breathing, the feeling of his hand on her bare skin driving her insane already.

"Five...?" He let out a sinister chuckle at her answer. Shawn leaned down and brushed her hair to one side of her neck before whispering in her ear.

"You're not getting off that easy. I think you need ten." He heard her suck in a sharp breath and just the sound made his cock twitch. "Count for me, baby." He brought his hand up before roughly connecting it with the bare skin of her butt. She hissed in pain as her body jolted.

"O-one..."

"Good girl." He raised his hand again before bringing it down to spank her other cheek.