Midoriya looked up and saw smoke in the distance, "A villain! What hero will go to the scene?" He said starting to run towards the door before an image of All Might appeared in his head, making him stop in his tracks.

"I cannot simply say, "You can become a hero even without power.""

The teen then started walking dejectedly.

-------

All Might ran towards the scene of where the villain was.

"Tatooin Shopping District"

"Welcome"

Glass shattered from building window, as fire passed by. People screaming and running as signs fell.

"It's a villain!" A woman yelled out.

Some heroes ran in and saw the villain and in their grip they had Bakugo.

"A child was taken hostage?! You coward!" Death Arms said running towards the villain, before jumping and punching the villain, but they grinned and started to suck in the hero's arm.

"What is this? I can't grab hold!" The male exclaimed trying to grab the villain but ended up thrown back and hitting a shutter door.

"Death Arms!" A hero said running in with another hero, before the one following him ran back. "Crap!" He said and jumped back as the villain threw an arm.

From the roof of a building, (Y/n) was sitting on top of it. She let out a sigh, "Uncle Toshi ran out of time..." She said looking at the said male before looking at the villain and smirking, pulling up her blindfold to show one blue eye, "Ara~ Love when people confuse every curse as a villain nowadays. I'll let this play out a bit before going in to help. This is a second-grade after all."

"Don't come near me!" The villain said before looking at the blond teen, who he had captive, as he got slightly free.

"I won't let sewage like this swallow me" Bakugo yelled out before leaning forwards, "You little—" He said before using his quirk, which made the people cover their eyes from the smoke.

'What power! I've hit the jackpot! With this quirk and power, I can get revenge on that guy!' The villain thought before expanding.

"Woah, what's that?! Could he be a big-shot villain?" A male civilian said.

"She's here! The rookie hero, Mt. Lady!" A female said happily.

The said hero was seen jogging towards the site of the crime before pausing, "W-Wait...I need there to be at least two lanes!" She said.

Bakugo's friends were seen surrounded by fire, before they got wrapped in wood and taken out. "I'm not good with explosions! I'll leave it to someone else for today!" Kamui said running with other people.

"Thanks for that. I have my hands full fighting the fire. The fire truck's not here yet? How are things over there?" Backdraft said putting out the fires.

"He's sticky and hard to grab, and a child with a strong quirk is struggling against him." Death Arms said.

"Thanks to that, it's a minefield. It's hard to do anything against this triple play!" The hero near the male said as they looked at the villain.

Bakugo was grabbed again and his captor raised a hand and brought it down on the heroes, luckily they dodged it.

"Crap!"

"It's no use! There's no one who can take care of this at the scene right now!"

"All we can do is wait for someone with a more suitable quirk!"