"Don't let it get to you."

"It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little. And well...I won't know unless I try..." Midoriya's voice plays in his head.

Bakugo grew angry, "He's an idiot dreaming like a kid!" He said exploding the can in his hand, "Just watching him pisses me off!" Then threw the can to the side.

"Then, why don't we go to the arcade for a change of pace? You'll come, too, right, Katsuki?" His black haired friend asked.

"Yeah."

"Then let's go to the one in front of the station. There's lots of prey there." The other male said.

"You're terrible."

"What?! If we get caught, it'll end up on my record!" The blond male yelled at them, as his friends smiled before their eyes widen and pointed behind the male.

"Hey, look!"

Bakugo looked and saw the villain.

"An invisible cloak with a great quirk!" They said opening their mouth as the blond's eyes widen.

-------

"Y-Y-You're deflating...!" Midoriya said then looked around before looking back at the male, "Wait, up until now...Huh?! Fake? A fake?! You're so skinny!"

"I am All Might..." The tall skinny male said before blood came out his mouth, making the teen scream.

"No way!"

"You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." All Might said wiping his chin.

"No way...! I-It can't be...All Might is fearless...He saves everyone with a smile...He's the greatest..."

The male let out a sigh and looked to the side, "A fearless smile, huh?" He then sat down, "Now that you've seen me like this, young man, make sure you don't write about it online, even accidentally." Then proceed to lift his shirt up to reveal a wound. "It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed, and I lost my whole stomach. I've become emaciated from repeated surgeries and the aftereffects. Right now, I can only work as a hero for about three hours a day."

"That can't be...Five years ago...Was that when you fought Toxic Chainsaw?" Said the green haired teen.

"You're well-informed. But a punk like that couldn't defeat me. This fight was not made public to the world. I asked that it not be made public, but give credit to Gojo-san as he was around at the time to help. I will save people with a smile! The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me. Pros are always risking their lives. I cannot simply say, "You can become a hero even without a power."" The hero said making the young teen even more shocked before looking at the ground having a forced smile.

"I see..."

The blond male then got up, "If you want to help others, then you could also become a police officer. They're often teased because they get villains delivered to their doorstep, but that is also a fine occupation. Though, there are the sorcerers, young Gojo became one and is an exceptional at exorcising curses. You could probably become one since everyone nowadays can see curses but refuse to become sorcerers." All Might said walking towards the door and opening it before stopping, "It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what's realistic, young man." He finished walking out, leaving Midoriya standing there in the roof.

All Might coughed while walking down the stairs, "Now, I need to quickly get this guy..." He looked down at his pants pocket and gasped, then looked around. An explosion was heard, making the male look out the window, "Don't tell me..." Then quickly grabbed his phone pressing on a certain name, "Young Gojo..."