Rogue and confession ch.14

Start from the beginning

I sighed and walked towards dad, "sorry I didn't mean to call her Luna yet it just came out."

Dad just waved me off and eyed the pack cautiously. If the pack wanted something bad enough they could and would find out. Even if it meant torturing the rogues that were still breathing. Torturing wasn't common among wolves. So when we did torture someone you knew full well it was serious.

I glanced back towards James to tell him something but found him comforting Dana. She must still be in shock from finding out who my mate really was. I don't know how or what there is to help her with but I left him alone. And only because I would probably do the same if willow were here.

"Arrow!" I turned to see rose( his sister) running up to me." This rogue over here says he can help us. Hurry!" She said rushing off.

I ran after her with Jesse and Jordan close behind. Right now I don't think Jordan cares that he's near me and were still on bad terms. But I do know we both want the same thing.

We want Willow to be safe.

I could see rose talking to the rogue with my dad beside her. I don't know where mom is but my guess would be helping the pack doctor with the injured wolves. I picked up on the last part of the conversation as I got closer to them.

"So, jack do you know where your alpha took our Luna." Rose asked and from her eyes you could tell she was all business and not to pull anything funny with her right now.

"To the abandon warehouse. That's what he told us anyway." The rogue, jack said his breathing becoming shallower.

"Dad if we're going to use him he needs medical attention." I said turning my head to stare at jacks wounds. Which were bleeding heavily.

"I know. I already called your mother she's on her way right now." Dad said with some much calmness I wanted to hurt him.

"How can you be so calm at a time like this." I growled at him.

"Because in every situation an alpha needs to stay calm for his mate, his pack, and family if he has one." Dad said shaking his head.

"Alright so where is this warehouse?" I asked jack.

"It's in plain sight. The warehouse used to be used for supplies by multiple stores. But as stories went out of business so did the warehouse. The alpha thought that it would be the perfect spot to hide. What rogue alpha would hide in plain sight and so close to humans? None. That's why he choose that particular spot. No sane wolf would ever look there it's to dangerous." Jack said all in one breath.

"Then lets go and say hi. Shall we?" I asked. And was received with multiple grins.

Willows pov....

I huffed as I sat down on the cold stone floor. I should have known not to leave the clearing. But no I just had to make arrow happy. He would have freaked if I stayed in the clearing though. Either way I'm pissed at myself and arrow. Myself because I went to the forest. I mean who goes to the forest while there's a fight. That's just death waiting for you unless your in big groups.

I hear the sound of metal scraping against stone. That meant someone was coming down, to do what I don't know. The footstep I heard were familiar but I couldn't picture who it was. It wasn't the alpha that much I do know.

"I still don't understand why you tried to run. You, of all people should have known we wouldn't let you go so easily." A voice from the shadows said.

Now it clicked the voice and the footsteps belonged to Tyler. He was the beta to alpha Matt of the rogue pack. And he is the one that gets to beat me if I do something wrong. And trust me there's a lot you can do wrong here.

Tyler stepped out of the shadows making it easier to see him. From the looks of it he hadn't changed all.

"Because to me this place is hell not heaven." I said, staring him down

He didn't even flinch," it's your fault stupid. If you could just follow the rules it would never have come to be your own hell, now would it?"

I growled at him, and in return he laughed.

"You think your threatening? Well think again willow. Last time you could barely keep quiet. I don't think you've changed that much." He said smiling evilly.

Uh oh. This isn't good I know what he's thinking about doing and if I'm correct its not going to be pretty. Tyler took out a whip, a bucket and some chains. I bit my lip nervously, wondering what is in the bucket.

"Well, to make things more fun I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do." Tyler licked his lips smiling.

Sicko...

"First I'm going to get you naked. I always did love seeing you with no clothes. Second I will chain your wrist and ankles to the wall. Third my beautiful whip will be coded with liquid silver. And last but defiantly not least my whip will be embedded into your skin anyway possible." Tyler was smiling and his eyes shining with excitement.

Now I was scared. I had never been this bad before. There's certain levels of pain they make for different rules. Depending on the rule is how badly you get hurt. The one rule that nobody should ever break is run away. But of course I ran and got caught. The punishment for that is liquid silver.

Liquid silver, when put into an open wound, mixes with your blood and begins to travel through out your body. Resulting in exhilarating pain until you die. Or someone finds away to remove it, which is doubtful. I guess you could say its a type of poison that makes it easier to kill a werewolf. Since our blood circulates fast that a human the silver spreads through our bodies faster.

"Are you ready my sweet little wolf?" Tyler said glaring at me.

I backed away as he came towards me. I looked around for something anything to use but I didn't see anything.

"There's nothing in here you could use." I turned and screamed when I saw him right in my face.

Tyler grabbed hold of me and started to try and rip my clothes off. I bit his hand and slapped his cheek multiple times. He growled angrily and threw me to the ground.

"Stop fighting you dumb bitch." He slapped me across the face," either way you will be naked when you die."

He moved quickly, to quickly for me to move in my shocked state. He grinned and said,"told you so."

I gulped and realized to late that while in my shocked state he got the cuffs on my wrist and ankles. How he got my ankles without moving was beyond me. But now all I could do was wait for arrow or Jordan as he brought the whip down my back.

/////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\

Hey! Another chapter done yay!

Vote comment please and thank you

BYYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ :)^^