asra-request smutt

💮🌸🌺okay so this is the first request I've gotten sooo ye um so basically this is an extended version/alternate ending to a paid scene in the game so this'll be fun.🌺🌸💮
Tw: i have no idea how to write a m/m or a nonbinary(the nonbinary one just won't be good I'm sorry) smutt and i don't want to accidentally offend someone so female...parts, a small mention of a food kink like not even noticeable,uhh smutt so 14-16+ theams, ahem face sitting, and all-around sexual things so if your uncomfortable with that please go read something else.
And with that letts get started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asra pov
"So dose the pudding need more spice or more sugar?" I asked as i brought the spoon up to m/c's mouth. M/c smiled and opened her mouth to take the spoon in as it came to her face, she tasted the white pudding for a moment unintentionally making me tense as i waited for her response. I focused on her facial expressions for a moment, gods was she beautiful from the way her eyes lit up to the way that she bit her lip when she was thinking i know she doesn't do it on purpose but it just makes me a little turned on when she dose it.
    M/c comes out of thought with an answer, "hm...i think it needs more...spice." was it me or did that last part sound almost...seductive the way it rolled off her tongue, i wanted her to say it again."what was that again." "Oh uh more spice." Oh. I have a good idea.;)
   "hey m/c do you mind stirring the pudding for I bit...my...arm is...tired?" "Oh no problem!" Hehe. M/c walks infront of me, takes the spoon from my hands and begins stirring. I stand back and watch for a split second.
  M/c pov
As I'm stirring the pudding I can feel Asra's eyes on me. I hear him come up behind me, he raps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I can feel his  warm breath on my neck it sends a shock up my spine, he notices my small shiver and whispers in my ear,"how would you like a different kind of spice with your pudding." Blood rushes up to my cheeks,"w-what do you mean." I know full well what he means but a part of me wants him to tell me what he means, tell me what he wants to do, tell me what he's going to do. "Oh love, you know what I mean." I bite my lip slightly and spin around to face him. I kiss him almost as soon as I can see his face, deep and passionate hard and rough all at the same time. He let's out a hum of surprise but deepens the kiss. He stumbles back a bit and picks  me up he holds me by the thighs. He walks towards the bed and lays me down softly he breaks the kiss for a moment,"M/c as much as I want to fuck you right now I want you to tell me you want this, I cant do anymore unless you say you want it." "Please asra I want you, i want this." Asra nods and goes to remove his belt and undo the top button to his pants. He bends back down to take my lips again now working on my outfit pulling and undoing each strap and string slowly working my clothes off, his pants long gone we separate we're both panting and out of breath as we take the rest of our clothing off. I pull off the last bit of cloth touching my body and I can feel Asra's eyes on my body making me blush a light pink. I lay back down and Asra almost immediately stits in between my legs on his knees almost begging to do something to touch me in any way he can. I can see his eyes light up with a devious idea,"M/c can you do something for me?" I wonder slightly what he wants,"yes, of course can" he smirks,"sit on my face."      (😀👍) "...what" "please M/c please I want you to. Sit. On. My. Face." At that moment he flips us so he's under me and I'm sitting on his chest somehow. "O-ok." His face lights up like a kid in a candy store, but he can see that I'm nervous so he puts his hands on my ass and pulls me forward I am fully flustered at this point. He pulls my lower half to his face but stops to check If I'm still okay with this, I nod. And he puts my heat right above his face. He starts with light licks making my body shiver his licks and nibbles start to gat more ravenous eating making me moan out at the feeling, the way his tongue explored and travelled my body was like pure bliss. My legs where shaking from the intensity of it. The familiar feeling if a not in my stomach was building the pressure to much, I needed to cum 'please asra please just a bit more pressure that's all I need' i silently pled. As if he could read my mind he added more pressure in the right places my body tightened and released as I came. 

💮🌺🌸heyyyyy beeesssstttiieeeesss um I feel uncomfortable doing a full smutt sooo sorry I really am. also THANK YOU FOR 1.34K READS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.🌸🌺
I DIDN'T KNOW THIS DIDN'T PUBLISH IM SO SORRY I SWARE I DID SORRY