nsfw alphabet-asra

💮🌸🌺hi um after the first oneshots of characters there will be thare nsfw/sfw alphabet also I feel like writing today so get ready for some good shiz🌺🌸💮

A- Aftercare (how good/bad they are at it and what they do)   I feel like asra would REALLY like to give forehead kisses I don't know why but I do. But anyway he is the king of Aftercare he helps clean up but if you're to tired he will most likely do it himself then, come over for cuddles and kisses. If you have any marks or hickeys (😏) he will run his hands over them and apologize....he has no regrets.

B- favorite body part/s/ (on themselves and their partner) It may sound weird but he really likes his eyes and eyelashes mostly because that's one of the things you like but, also because he thinks without his beautiful purple eyes and white eyelashes he would be unrecognizable. However his favorite body part of yours is your face any part of it even if you have acne or scars he loves it, because he loves caressing it with his hands kissing it and praising you on how beautiful you are.

C- cum ( anything to do with it really...🤠) he seems like the type to pull out or do it inside if you have birth control...in  a modern au of course. But if he had to choose he loves to cum on your stomach or tits if you have them, no explanation just. He. Likes. It.

D- dirty secret (ikyk) he secretly really likes it when you bite his neck or leave marks so he can show it off or be reminded of you 💗💗

E- experience. yeah umm lots.  Ok so just hear me out it is CANON that asra gets hella ass like bruh it's like who hasn't he been with. But he loves you and only you so your fine and since he knows what he's doing he'll make it real nice 👌

F- favorite position (if you don't know what this is... how do you achieve this innocence) missionary or any position where he can see your face

H- hair (how well groomed are they/ dose the carpet mach the drapes)  yes yes the carpet dose mach the drapes white and curly. Though typically you can't tell. asra, though he travels a lot he keeps himself groomed and clean and yes he dose take pride in that.

I- intimacy ( how intimate they are during the do) vary, he loves the intimacy of sex and how much love and passion goes into it. He is good with his words but good lord is he good with his actions he loves just to look you in the eyes and tell you how good your doing and how good you make him feel. He wants you to feel how loved you are and how much he cares.

J- jack off ( if they do it or not 🤷‍♀️)  ehh...not really I just can't see him doing it. I think unless you where gone and he had really bad urges or just couldn't wait then yeah he will but he just want to make you feel good too not just himself so he always feels a little guilty afterward.

K- kink ( KINKY ok sorry um, a kink of there's) I feel like asra has a praising kink and maby light bondage probably. For example: handcuffs, blindfolds, maby gags but only if you ask or want to try it.

L- location ( where they like to do the deed ) BED. Ahem, asra doesn't really get the appeal of public sex, once again he likes intimacy with his partner so he only really likes to do it in the comfort of his own home/shop. The only exception to this is you bent over the store counter with him behind you he likes that.

M- motivation (what gets them going) whenever you whisper in his ear or kiss his neck it gets him super flustered and turned on. Like I said he likes it when you bite, kisss, or in any way shape or form mark him.

N- no (something they won't  do) Asra will never and I mean never hurt you in any way, I mean he'll mark you like give you hickeys or bite marks and maby spank you lightly but no more than that.

O- oral ( whether he likes receiving or giving more) this man loves you to death and wants you to feel as good as you can but he can't deny that you give some good head. but he also loves making you feel good so he's pretty even on the receiving and giving thing but he really does making love making you feel good.

P- pace (...pace...) he loves to be slow and intimate but he will go rough if you asked for it or just a but faster if you want. Your his top priority in this moment.

Q- quickies ( there opinion on them ) he is okay with them he doesn't really see anything wrong with one if your okay with it.

R- Risk he really isn't a risk taker he doesn't like doing it in public if that's what you want to hear.

S- stamina ( how many rounds can they go ) well it depends he CAN go around 4-5 rounds but WILL go 1-3 depending on his partner.

U- unfair ( how much they like to tease )  I know it might seem like a contradiction to what I have said but, this man loves to tease you though out the day making you all hot and bothered by doing little things like grab you by the waist and whisper things to you. Things from how good you look too how much he wants to be inside of you. And then he just walks away with a smile leaving you all flustered and blushing like a  mad man.

V- volume ( how loud they are in bed ) asra is just a tad bit loud he is not afraid of moaning in your ear or whimpering. He likes to show how you make him feel.

X- x-ray ( what's in them pants ) he's a good 7-8 inches ( he never really measured ) he has a good with. Although he isn't abnormally big he makes you go crazy the way he fits inside of you is perfect,  no it's heavenly to be honest.

Y- yearn ( ) he is able to hold back but in the end he is a man. You guys have sex at least 3-4 times a week maybe more.... I honestly have no idea of what to put hear