After some time.

Anirudh was outside trying to sleep but today's kitchen incident wasn't letting him to. Cherry on top, his enemies - Mosquitos.

Bondita wasn't sleeping but reading a book. Kabir ke Dohe.

Anirudh stood up from his place. He saw that bondita was reading something. He went inside the house and asked- kya padh rhi ho?

Bondita freaked out suddenly by his voice.

Bondita- aise achanak se kon aata haii?

Anirudh- mein.

Bondita- hahaha. Very funny.

Anirudh sighed and asked - bolo na kya padh rhi ho.

Bondita- kabir ke dohe.

Anirudh- arre waah. Mujhe bhi sunao zara.

Bondita- zaroor. She looked at him while saying -

Prem Prem Sab Kahe
Prem Na Chinhe koye
Jaa Marag Hari Je Mile
Prem LaHaye Soye.

Anirudh closed his eyes when she recited the Dohe. A smile lingered on his face. He remembered the kitchen incident. He opened his eyes being surprised and saw that Bondita was reading the book.

He cleared his throat and gained Bondita's attention.

Anirudh- abhi so jao, bohot raat ho gyi hai.

Bondita nodded and said - good night.

Anirudh- good night.

Anirudh went outside and leaned to the wall looking at sky. Bondita too came towards the window and looked at the sky. The stars were twinkling and the moon was shining. A smile was there on their faces.

Authors provision.

From the other day to the next week Anirudh and Krantikaari practiced. Both maintained a professional relationship and practiced hard. Anirudh was feeling guilty that he was hiding such a big secret from Bondita. He nevert wanted to. His aim was Bondita's school fees and he can do anything to get that.

Bondita where as was doing three works at a time. The household chores,studying and little bit of day dreaming. She used to blush whenever she thought about Anirudh. Once ,Anirudh caught her but she said that her cheeks are red due to the hot weather. Anirudh and Bondita always used to cook together and eat together. No matter how tired they were , they would help eachother. Anirudh was always there for her studies while Bondita sometimes helped in Anirudh's cases.
Both started to evolve in a new relation ,unknown to them.

The day soon arrived where Anirudh has to do the work in order to get Bondita's fees. He was a bit worried because if something happens to him then what would happen to Bondita? Will the society let her live peacefully? All these thoughts crossed his mind but when he saw Bondita's smiling face ,he felt a bit relieved.

He left the house and started with his work. He successfully freed krantikaari's saathi from the clutches of the britishers but he had put his life at stake.
Bondita when saw that the fire had caught Anirudh's clothes, she freaked out. She somehow saved him and brought him back to the house.
She stayed awake the whole night and took care of him.