ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ...

"Gone, gone.... all gone" that's the only thing you could think about.....they left me. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a note on the fridge and walked over and wiped your eyes the note read "dear y/n..I don't know if you will ever see this letter or even read it I'm sorry I had to leave, I got spooked with your mom freaking out on you and every time I see you I see your mother, I don't want you to hurt your brother so I took him with me, go to the bus stop take the bus to downtown Tokyo go to house 768 on red-wild street, you will meet someone  you can trust him so stay with him, don't try to contact me, I'm sorry but I can't stay in contact with you I don't want you to hurt anyone anymore then you did, you are the reason your mother attacked you the reason she is so mad all the time, the reason she got taken away— so please stay away from us and don't try and find us.
Goodbye....y/n." As you rip up the note you feel guilt come across you "b-but you said you would always be here...what happened...it is my fault if I just listened to my mom and left the room nothing would have happened...I'm sorry ku...im sorry mom..." what is all might thinking leaving his kid...you just needed comfort..from the one person who didn't hurt you..you are only 5 years old...how are you going to cross Tokyo "w...well I should g-go now...but I don't wanna cause trouble for this person I have to go see" as you slowly walk to your room to pack your stuff, clothes, toys, books and coloring books a map and one last thing.. you walk to the corner of your room and lift up a wood panel on the floor—You kneel down and pull out a plastic container, you open the container and pull out the things inside,, it contains, photos of you and your family and some money and a couple of other small snacks "well then this seems....like enough" looking at the photo you tear up •don't cry it's your fault• you say to yourself—it's not your fault but..you wouldn't be able to tell yourself that. You throw the container into your bag and put it on your back..you slowly walk to ku's room and peaks in "goodbye..Kumo.." you walk out the house and down the sidewalk with your hood up, you look up and a raindrop hits your nose—your nose twitches and you look at the ground. "Great...rain..." you start to move your small body a little bit faster you get to the bus stop and sit in the bus stop cover...until you hear a child crying for help "where is that crying coming from..."