Nightly Whispers

It's about 1 in the morning at night. The night was clear as day and the moon was bright. I guess it must be a full moon.

I lay down, looking out the window wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts.

" Phew. Now that that's all over, I think I should take a walk." I think to myself.

I sit up and look around my closet for a pair of sandals.

" Bingo." I pick up a pair and slip them on.

I don't think that anyone would notice if I was gone for a bit. I'm sure everyone's either sleeping or doing something. I'm not one to say that I would know what exactly everyone would be doing.

I open my window and look down.

" Wow, that's a lot farther down than I thought..."

Now, I positive that we live in a castle! It explains the fifty-billion rooms in this place. A lot of guest rooms, extra rooms, bathrooms, and those special rooms where patients rest.

Well, Celiest and Mercurius Are doctors so it would make sense.

" Ok I either jump down or walk down.... Let's try jumping." I jump out of the window.

I manage to hit the ground without any injuries.

" Sweet! I can leave whenever I want!"

This is awesome. I mean after all the shit I've had to put up with( = dying, forcibly, being removed from my friends, and have to live with a bunch of psychopaths, over-coming really odd and wacky tasks), this has to be my first break! If you minus sleeping.

I take a deep breath as a warm breeze goes by me.

" Feels like a summer breeze, only at might time."

I never honestly liked walking outside at night back on Earth. There are all these stories of kidnapping, serial killers you find on the internet, and sometimes you become fearfully because of what you read or hear about. Even if you know it's not true but, there are thoughts about it where it could be true. Also there's pollution, depending on where you are, hookers on the streets, couples arguing or fighting each other, drunk people who want to punch you, the list goes on.

Though, there were nights I felt safe when I knew there were cops or a police station nearby. The only reason I would go on walks during nighttime is to get rid of or try to get rid of a lot of stress. To clear my mind. Even if the loud car horns don't help.

But, in this world, so far that is, it's like none of that exists! No pollution, warm breezes, no loud noises and.. No people that can be seen from where I'm at. The only thing that would make this perfect would be that if I had my IPod. I always took my IPod with me.

Whether I would go to school or just taking a walk.

I mostly listened to my music to drown out the world. That cold, harsh, unfair, boring world and be able to stay positive in bad situations.

" I wonder if there are any animals nearby." I mutter to myself as I walk around.

I hope I don't run into anyone while, I'm out here...

A tree then crashed onto in front of me.

I spoke to soon.

" Who's there?!" A boy about my age looks around cautiously. He had navy blue hair, a navy blue hoodie, jeans and he was holding a sword.

" Wait.... Are you from when I was in the white room?!"

" Huh?! You?!" He looks at me, surprised.

" Yes." I say.

I should have brought a knife.

He points the sword at me.

" State your business here!" He glares.

" I'm just talking a walk."

" Is that all?" He narrows his eyes.

" Yes! Nothing more!" I say.

" Hmph." He makes the sword disappear and walks towards me.

My instincts were screaming at me to step back but, I was afraid of what would happen if I did that. Despite his thin and skinny figure, he's probably a lot stronger and faster than me. I had no where to run.

No Kyoto. He probably just wants to ask you a question. He did make his sword disappear.

" Who are you?" The boy asks me, his dark blue eyes staring into my dark red eyes. I also noticed his hair was in a ponytail.

" K-Kyoto DarkFate."

" Who is in charge of you?" He asks.

" Huh?"

He face palms himself.

" Who takes care of you?"

" Oh. Well... His name is... Celiest. "

His eyes widened and the sword starts to appear.

" No... Control yourself." He says.

" Um... What's your name?" I ask.

" Nighttail." He says.

" Nighttail...hm..."

" Go ahead and laugh."

" Wasn't going to...." I say.

He narrows his eyes and begins to walk away.

" Don't come back out here at 1'o clock at night." He orders and vanishes.

" Um... I'm just going to go back to walking." I say and begin to walk back to the "castle".

" It's about 2:03. Why not sneak around the building?" I mutter and slowly open my door. I close my door without making the smallest sound and, since I took my shoes off, tipped toed down the hall with making any noises.

I feel like a ninja or one of the assassins from my video games. The only thing missing was the music.

Everything looks so cool but, dark when only one light is on.

Wait... There's a couch.

I slowly walk towards the couch and... I see Zero sleeping on it.

" At least he's not awake..." I think to myself.

I wonder if he's cold. I lightly poke his arm.

"His arm is cold but, is he cold?" I think to myself.

I look around for a blanket.

" Oh, there's one on the other couch." I think to myself and grab the blanket. I put the blanket on him and walk to the kitchen.

" Kyoto?"

I stop in my tracks and turn around.

" Oh sorry. Did I wake you up?"

" Not really. I was resting my eyes then I felt this blanket appear." He says.

" What are doing at this hour?" He asks.

" Uh...uh... I got hungry." I say.

" Oh. That's makes sense on why you're going to the kitchen. Good night." He lays back down and closes his eyes.

I decided to call it a night and went back to my room.