Batuk - waah dada aapke mooh se Mera poora naam sunne mein acha lagta hai.

Anirudh and Somnath stared him. Batuk cleared his throat and said - woh boudi ne naahi joote pehene hai aur naahi moze. Toh uniform complete kaise hua? Pehele din daant thodi na khana hai.

Bondita and Naina looked down and then up, and said- par hume toh sirf yeh kapde mile the.

Somnath- ek sec, mein leke aata hoon.

Som got the shoes and the socks.
He gave them to wear it.

Bondita and Naina took the stuff and sat on the sofa to wear it.
Both wore the socks but were having difficulty to wear the shoes.

Anirudh went and bent down to help Bondita.
Somnath also went and bent down to help Naina.

Bondita suddenly got up and said - yeh aap kya kar rhe hain?

Naina- Haan, Pati thodi na paer choote hain. Paap nhi chadhega kya?

Anirudh- aur aisa kyun bhala?

Kaka-sahi yoh keh rhi hai dono.Pati agar patni ke paer chooyega ,toh usse paap chadhega. Nark mein jagah multi hai.

Som- aapko kaise Pata nark mein jagah milti hai?

Anirudh- aur waise bhi agar patni pati ke paer chooye toh usse swarg milta hai
lekin pati agar patni ke paer chooye toh pati ko swarg nhi milega kya ?

Kaka- tumse aur tumhari patni se tark se koi jeet sakta hai kya ? Karo jo karna hai.

Both boys smiled and made the girls sit on the sofa again.
They helped them in wearing the shoes.
Four of them got up together and started to leave when the girls stopped.
Feeling the girls aren't walking behind them , they saw the girls standing. They asked through the eyes ,when the girls turned around and ran towards Kaka and Binoy.
Both of them took the blessings from Kaka. Bondita went to Binoy and took the blessings. Naina was hesitant when Binoy indicated her to come. She came ,bent down and took the blessings.
Both the boys had a smile lingering on their face.
The girls came and stood with them.
Anirudh suddenly took out his hand . Bondita smiled and kept her hand on it . They moved ahead.

Naina and som were waking when som held Naina's hand. With this sudden movement Naina looked at Som but Som looked at front and pretended as if nothing happened. The four of them stepped out of the house .

Batuk running behind them- aare oo pati patni ,apne bhai aur devar ko mat bhulo aur leke jao. Rukoo.

The five of them sat on the car and left towards the school.

Som left towards the factory while Anirudh left towards his court after leaving both the girls in school. They asked Batuk to take care of both of them.

In the school.

As soon as Bondita and Naina entered the school ,all eyes landed upon her.
Some boys were curious to know who were they,some were not interested, some had the old mindset and some were neutral about their arrival.
Batuk was walking behind them as a protective brother.

Suddenly two boys appeared out of nowhere infront of the girls and said - hii, Mera naam Ankush hai.

Other boy - aur Mera naam hai,Ravi.

The girls gave a smile to them and said - hello.
[Basic things were taught by Anirudh]

Batuk coming from behind and saying- aur yeh dono mere sabse ache aur sache dost hain.

Bondita- batuk ne aapke baare mein bohot kuch bataya hai.

Ankush- acha tarif ki yaa burai?

Naina- dono.