"2018."

The soldier leaned back in his chair.

"Is Steve alive." He mumbled.

"Yes."

"Dammnit."

"Get some rest tomarrow I have a mission that requires a dance and a plus 1, you're going to be joining me."
---
The solider handed sam a nice long sleeve shirt and some jeans.

"Take a shower, clean up." Bucky grumbled clenching his jaws.

The small cat would hop from the couch onto the floor trailing along behind Sam, very now and then meowing for his attention.
-----

Sam walked out of the bathroom into buckys room, a white towel wrapped around his waist. He hummed a small tune.

He went to reach for his clothing when out of the corner of his eye he saw the man. His face heated up. Turning his head and shaking it before looking back at the solider to make sure it was real.

Bucky only sighed before walking out.
"Do people not change in the bathroom anymore."

"Sorry!" He yelled out toward the man.

----

They entered the small city, there was a small dance part in front of the stage, a carnival in the back, food trucks of to the side.

Bucky's metal arm was wrapped around sams waist, pulling him along the crowd. Children ran around them, going to the rigged carnival games.

"Keep it moving, we need to complete this." He said harshly.

They moved over to the stage, bucky gave some small nods hear and there talking to the folk.
A small old lady pulled him aside for a small chat, offering  to buy them sodas and corn dogs, bucky responed with a no, but  sam said yes. He haden't ate since yesterday morning.

---

The crowd grew bigger more people started dancing along, some slow song came up.

"May we?" Sam asked.

"Yes, keep an eye out, they should be here."

"Who?"

"Hydra."

"Your on the run?"

Bucky nodded curtly.

"Its been ages so I'm not very good."

"Well I hope you don't step on my toes." Sam chuckled.

The solider moved his hands onto the lower back of sam, his hands linked together. Sam rested his arms on buckys shoulders, the song slowly engulfed them, there bodys moved together, swaying back and forth,  sam leaned his head on his neck.

"Your good at dancing for having no clue what your doing." Bucky's voice rumbled.

"I could say the same to you mystery man." Sam grinned.

The song had changed to more up beat, bucky tugged Sam.

He felt surrounded, something was off once they tried to leave.

"There here." Bucky growled.

So he can feel it too.

"Go get some tickets, I'll handel them." Bucky gave Sam his wallet, it wasn't very full but it was enough to do the carnival rides atleast 2 twice.

Sam split off, going to over to the booth, "May I get the roll of 40 please."

The man nodded.
He handed sam the rolled and yelled out to him.
"Have a good day sir!"