Ghost

3 rd person pov.
And
Bucky's

Angst
Death!
Gore.

(Sam's ghost.)
-------------

Bucky looked in the mirror, tears ran fresh and hot down his face. His ears were burning his head was screaming. All he could do was beg, he begged to something above to keep himself strong, he blamed and cursed him self for Sam's death. His body started to shake. He closed his eyes,  for a second before he saw it again.

--

Sam was in the passenger seat, Singing to the song on the radio, his hand interlocked with mine. The intersection's light turned green, my foot press the gas. The two cars next to us hit they're breaks causing an awful screech.

A drunk driver slammed into the side of our car, Sam's hand flung up. The car rolled to the side making an awful hiss. Sparks flew everywhere, the glass shattered and crunched along with the metal.

The car was flipped, my eyes were blood shot. My body ached and hurt at every movement.

I got to get him out.

I reached across the car undoing the seat belt across him, I dragged his body out. His dark eyes stared back mine, his face was a bloodied mess, scratched and burned by the sparks.

He reached up and placed his hand on my face.

"It's going to be fine bucky." He said coughing. His body started to go numb, I felt his life draining from him, he gave a strong heartfull smile, he rested his face into my chest.

The last of him left. I felt him drain of himself. My eyes filled of hot tears as I pulled him closer, squeezing his body against mine.

"No.. no.. no.., Sam please don't leave me. Don't leave- me sam, I don't want to loose you too." My voice stung against my throat, the tears falling from my eyes felt like venom to my soul.

"Sam please... "

The paramedics arrived on scene, dragging me away by my arms. My body shut down. I looked at my feet, my hands started to shake, my body went numb. My vision blurred. I hurled. My body had rejected everything. My emotions, my hunger, my thoughts, my ability to move. My body shut down.

They paramedics rested a blanket over My shoulders, my left arm was seriously injured. I leaned back in the ambulance. The sierns screaming, I herd the rain start to thud on the cars roof.
--
Bucky's eyes shot open, again he looked in the hospital mirror, something felt familiar in the room, yet nothing was seen.

He looked at his wrapped stub of a shoulder now. He felt pathetic, his eyes were puffy.

"Please bring him back." Bucky said broken, his voice was scratchy and dreadful.

--
Approximately 3 months later.
--

Bucky grabbed out the ouija board.

He was curious enough to try it, he like the idea of reaching out to the dead, maybe he could find Sam.

He liked that even if he had a demon or ghost living with him, along as he set rules with them, they would be allowed to stay there.

He placed his fingers on the board. Taking in a deep breath.

"Today is the day, I try for real. I may not be good at this, but for anything listening to me, find him bring him back here to me please, do it for me tonight."

Bucky grabbed the planchet.

"One.

Two.

Three.

Welcome, Any spirits please reach forward, I have a mission for tonight though."

"Please bring Sam here. Please."

He let the planchet move to yes.

He nodded, this was they're response to tell him they would try.

He waited moving the Triangle back.

He wait for some time before it began to move.

H

I

"Hello? Is this Sam? I'm looking for a Sam w."

The Triangle shaped planchet moved to yes.

Bucky let out a sigh of relief, they found him.

Just like that the board flew up, a flash of white came through.
Sam stood before Bucky, reaching his hand out. His mouth was open in awe.

"Bucky?" He said.

Bucky looked at the spirit.

" Sam!" He said, he look shocked, confused, but a hint of anger  was clear.

"A million words, A million tears. I've looked far and wide wishing you'd come back. It hurt so bad, sam. It hurts. I cried, I screamed, I punched, I summoned things, I tried everything to have you back here. And now that I do I can't think, I just feel like nothing."
My body it just isn't completely processing this."

"But its me." Sam leaned him hugging bucky.

He had a body, yet It wasn't a real body. It could touch you and you could touch it yet, some how it worked. His touch was cold, it wasn't warm. But Bucky could careless, he had his world back.

" I dont want to loose you sam, I don't ever want to loose you. You were mine." Bucky felt his neck start to burn with each word.

"Oh, bucky.
Sometimes its okay to let go,
Let go for me. Leave me for now, because I will wait for you."

"Even if you dont love me anymore. I'd still wait."

"I'll wait for you too sam."

"Bucky, no more crying. I'm always here, watching. Listening, just talk and I'll listen, because I love you buck." Sam looked at him, his hands slipped out of Bucky's.

"Please don't leave." Bucky reached out to Sam, but his body had dissapeared.

Bucky stared at the wall, the candles lit them selves back on.

Bucky nodded.

"I'll wait for you sam." He whispered, before ending his session and  placing the board in the box, putting It away.

"I'll wait."

----

So how'd yall like this oneshot?

Thought I'd give ya something semi long for the small wait over the weekend.

I just ate so much rice, like I wasn't even hungry. I just ate half a To go carton of fried rice.