Chapter 2: Still in Confusions

"Troy, what?"

"Troy Anthony!? Who?"

"From section 4 daw gurll!"

"Villanueva? I'm also a Villanueva, kamag-anak ko ba 'yun?"

"Troy? I think I know him, or not?"

"Sa dami ng Villanueva sa mundo, feeling!"

"Troy Anthony?!"

*Noise.....noise....noise........ 🐝 🐝 🐝

After the big confession that was made by the most popular guy in This Story's High School, the whole ground became a chaotic field full of buzzing bees.

All of the SSC officers are still on stage. Some of them are still stunned and some are now waiting for what would happen next.

Since, the confession wasn't on their schedule or agenda. They are all still on alert for the next move of their leader. Because honestly, it was really shocking and amusing at the same time. They never thought that their President would actually done that kind of thing.

He is known for being organized, planned and conscientious. The sudden strange behavior was really surprising.

On the other hand.

Ethan is now happily grinning from ear to ear. He looks like a handsome bad boy male lead in a soujo manga that successfully bullied the main character. But the truth is, he is just really happy that his years of planned confession was successfully executed without stuttering.

He can't still take off his eyes to his crush that is now being pestered by those wild bee's in the school ground--

w-wait..... Being pestered?!

Yes, being pestered.

No way! My honey!!!! Ethan screaming on his mind when he realized that Troy is now in the middle of those insects!

"Look, what did you do" Gabriel the ssc vice president/Ethan's best friend said in his usual monotone voice.

Ethan totally wake up from his daydream when he heard that.

Muli ay tumingin sya sa gawi ni Troy na ngayon ay hindi na nya makita dahil sa kumpulan sa pwesto nito.

Without second thought, he gathered all the ssc officers and some of his classmates that are capable to carry out his plan to help Troy to take away from those students.

After the briefing, Ethan's friends help him to make way papunta sa pwesto ni Troy. Like a celebrity, the popular guy walk in a smooth pathway made by his friends/bodyguards. When he finally reached Troy, Ethan smiled handsomely and gracefully offered his right hand to the petrified ordinary highschool boy.

The noise came from the spectators became louder because of the "like in the movies" scene in front of them, but it's totally different from the two main lead.

The only thing that they can hear right now is their fast-beating hearts.

Ethan swear that he never experienced this kind of feeling before. He feels like he's in cloud nine, his head feels lighter along with his body, his chest is tightening like he's having a heart attack and his stomach is crumpling in an unknown reason.

Looking eyes to eyes with just a few meters apart to the person you're admiring for years feels like heaven and hell at the same time. It's indescribable. And he feels like crying, no joke.

"Not to mention those thick black eyebrows and eyelashes, damn! You are so beautiful, I keep dreaming when can I or how does it feels touching them!" The ssc president currently admiring his crush on his mind.