"Yes I will be your girlfriend" I smiled as I pulled back from our kiss. She squealed slightly in excitement and pulled me in for a big sloppy kiss which made us both laugh.

An hour or so later I was on my way to have some dinner with Lucy as she flies back tomorrow. My other friends had to go back early because of work. I pulled up to the place and got to the table she was already at.

"Hey shagger" she said a little too loud, which earns some stares.

"Hey Lucifer" I laughed and hugged her. I sat down and her eyes went straight to my watch. She pulled my wrist towards her and I laughed with the force of her action.

"Wow.The fuck kinda money you making out here?" She said as she stared at the watch.

"It was actually a gift from Bil" I smiled at her as she looked at me.

"So you got yourself a sugar daddy now?" She smirked. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"No. This is the only thing I'm letting her buy me" I took it off so she could see it and her eyes landed on the engraving.

"No fucking way. You're official now?" She screamed out, more looks flew our way. "What are you all staring at? My girl is finally happy let us be" she said and I burst out laughing. We talked for a few hours then I finally said goodbye to her.

( Smut warning)

I got back home and Billie was on the sofa and smiled when I walked in.

"Hey baby" she said as I sat down next to her.

"Hey beautiful, how're you" I asked and she smiled.

"Much better now you're back" she pulled me into a kiss.

I brought my hand onto her thigh and pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. My hands roamed her back whilst hers tangled in my hair. I added tongue to the kiss and she moaned into my mouth. I stood us up and walked into the bedroom with her wrapped around my waist. I closed the door with my leg and threw her onto the bed and she bounced as she landed. I crawled in between her legs and connected our lips again.

"I was thinking of ways to thank you for my gift" I said as I pulled away from the kiss and she raised her eyebrows. "Only one way seemed to stick in my head" I said and she tilted her head.

"And what is that?" She asked and bit her lip already knowing the answer.

"Ill show you princess" I said against her neck before kissing it.

I kissed her neck and nipped at the sweet spot, earning a gasp from her mouth. My hand traveled under her shirt and I found she wasn't wearing a bra. I smirked against her skin as I took her boob in my hand. I sat up slightly and pulled her shirt off, I looked down at her hungrily. I connected my lips to her nipple, biting softly and she moaned. My hand moved down to her shorts and I tugged at the hem, wanting them off. She nodded and confirmed I could pull them of so I did along with her underwear. Her hands traveled to the bottom of my shirt, I took it off but left my bra on. I did the same with my trousers and left on my underwear. Tonight was all about Billie. I kissed down her stomach and laid flat on my chest as I got inbetween her legs. She knelt up on her elbows to watch me. Her face was a dark shade of pink and she was biting her lip. I kissed her thighs, slowly getting closer to where she was desperate for me.

"Please" she whispered. I gave in and put my warm tongue against her clit.  She let out a low moan and threw her head back. I got to work, licking and sucking her clit. Her fingers tangled in my hair to keep me in place. I slid my tongue down to her entrance and pushed it in. I began to tongue fuck her and moans escaped her mouth. My mouth moved back to her clit and without warning I slid two fingers inside her.

"Fuck" she moaned loudly which made me moan against her clit. I fucked her fast and hard.

"Oh fuck...baby don't stop"she gasped. And it only encouraged me to go faster. I felt her tighten around me. "I'm gunna cum" she moaned and scrunched up the sheets with her hand. Not long after, she realised all over my hand, she screamed my name which turned me on so much. I fucked her as she came down from the climax. I finally pulled out and put my fingers in her mouth tasting her cum. I kept eye contact with her as I moved up and put the same fingers into her mouth. I bit my lip as I watched her suck the remaining juices off my fingers.

"Such a good girl" I smirked at her. She smiled at me as I pulled my fingers out and connected our lips.

"Thank you" she whispered but I pulled back.

"You don't think we are done do you?" I asked with a smirk and I saw the excitement in her eyes. I stood up and reached under the bed where I knew her box of many things was. I pulled out a strap and her eyes lit up. I stepped into it and tightened the harness. I pulled her towards me by her arm and she stood up with me, I pushed her shoulder down and she knelt on the floor in front of me. I smirked at her.

"I know you're not innocent. You know what to do princess" she smiled at me before putting the whole 8 inches in her mouth. I bit my lip as I watched her suck the whole strap, she was so fucking sexy like this. Once I deemed it enough I pulled her back up and turned her around so her back was against my chest. I pushed her onto the bed and she got on all fours. I ran my hands down her perfect back and lined the strap to her entrance. Before giving it to her I leant down so my mouth was close to her ear. 

"If I hear you make a sound. You'll regret it" I said and she moaned at my words. Without warning I pushed the whole length into her. I heard her gasp so I slapped her pale ass, leaving a pink hand print. I began to fuck her hard, seeing her struggle to be quiet was so hot. I pushed her face into the bed so she was arched nicely. I rubbed her ass as I fucked her, picking up the pace. I heard loud breathing coming from her.

"I'm gunna cum" she whispered and I suddenly stopped.

"Did I just hear something princess?" I asked with a smirk as I slapped her ass.

"Sorry" she laughed slightly. For some reason her laugh made me a bit mad. I pulled out of her and flipped her over.

"I don't think you'll be laughing once ive fucked the shit out of you" I said not breaking eye contact with her. She shook her head and bit her lip "I didn't think so".

I pushed the strap back into her and leant down, connecting our lips. "Now, I wanna hear you. I want people back in the UK to fucking hear how good I fuck your pussy" I said and she moaned. I began fucking her fast and she threw her head back with a loud moan.

"That feels so fucking good" she moaned and I angled myself differently so I hit her spot and she screamed. I put my hand around her throat and squeezed.

"You like being fucked like a slut?" I asked and she nodded. I squeezed tighter "I cant hear you whore"

"Oh fuck, yes baby I love you fucking me like the slut I am" she moaned out and I smirked.

"You're so wet for me princess" I said and moved my other hand to rub her clit. I loosened my grip on her throat a bit and she bit her lip.

"Right there" she moaned. I went faster with my pounding, seconds later she was a screaming mess. Her legs began to shake and her back arched off the bed. I slowed down and removed my hand from her clit. I slowly pulled out of her and took off the strap.

"Oh my fucking god" she said between breaths. "Where have you been all my life?" She laughed slightly.

"Looking for you" I said. Cheesy I know but she made me feel things I never have before. After she recovered we both showered and jumped back into bed. She had her head on my chest and our legs were tangled. I kissed her forehead and she kissed my chest.

"Goodnight Eilish" I said with a small laugh.

"Goodnight girlfriend" she said in a funny voice. Which made us both laugh. We eventually drifted off to sleep and I couldn't be more happy.