"I was bullied in here by the kids cause they always see me alone jline unnies was not with me that time they went out for shopping. But three unnies stand for me the kids was scared. It was 3mix unnies they said they are just strolling around after practicing at jype. After their practice they would always bring some sweets to me especially nayeon unnie now look at me I'm addicted to chocolates *chuckles* I am being spoiled not by my parents but them." She wiped her tears but it keep streaming down both of them stared at the view in front

"I saw tzuyu unnie crying so I gave her my handkerchief that mina unnie always remind me to bring anywhere she told me that she's just new here and she misses her parents but she needs to live in sk so she can be independent. I met chaeyoung and dahyun unnie in a clichè way they are playing under the tree their laughters are so loud cause I was reading a book that time that tree *points the big tree beside the slide* I accidentally shouted at them one of I hate is loud people but I said sorry too."

"This is my most awaited time the nine of them meet at this park cause I told them so I want them to be friends I want to have many unnie friends I'm just 7 that time but could you believe that all of them forgot that they know each other in the past. I was so stress when I slowly understand everything I want to tell them what's the truth but I can't."

Jeonghoon is still listening to her that's because her story is so interesting. He never knew that her noona always go home because she go at this park.

"I turned 9 and that's when everything fall apart they start to argue in front of me I can't take it anymore so I left them but I didn't expect them to forget everything."

"And I know everything." She lean her back at jeonghoon who's already behind her

"Tzuyu unnie always feel lonely cause sometimes she can't join the fun of the other unnies that's why she's always quiet. So I always accompany her. Nayeon and dahyun unnie are the mood lifter but they didn't know they can always break down I always see dahyun unnie being quiet she's so secretive. Jeong unnie there's no problem at her but sometimes she's afraid to talk to anyone. Jihyo unnie always feel tired in fact everyone of them but she's the most tired I would always give her a massage or I will fill her spot at the house as an unnie sometimes I can't bare to see her tired face. Sana unnie she's a jolly person but once she show her poker face it means she's having a problem she's also afraid to come out and I don't want to see her not being happy go lucky. Momo unnie gets hurt easily she may be always support the members but she always feel that no one's there to support her but I assured her that I'm always here. Chaeyoung unnie I don't want to anger her it's so scary she wants to show her true self to everyone she doesn't like lying. Lastly my unnie, mina unnie you know that she took a break right cause of anxiety I really want to fight back to their bashers they made my unnie a different person during her break she would always cry at night I can't bare it anymore so I ask uncle jyp to bring her back to japan."

She look at jeonghoon both tears in her eyes drop at the same time before looking in front again.

"I know what they feel but why they don't know mine."

"Why nobody ask me nobody made me feel that she/he is here for me that I can rely on her. I'm already done being left out I want someone to notice my feelings too but why can't they read me just by my expression or actions I can read them but they can't read me. I'm tired doing the same things everyday I want to give up but why I can't. Why I'm so coward to leave them can someone teach me how to unlove why love was made in this universe it shouldn't have existed. Some say that there are people who care for you maybe you just can't see it. I really can't see it cause they never made me feel it." She sobs so hard and it hurt him so much seeing your gf crying in front of you

"If I can just end everything right now right here I would gladly do it but I do care for their feelings so I can't do it. When will the time come that I can finally say that 'Im letting go of this attitude' and 'Im letting go of them already' When when?!" She stood up and shouted

Jiyeon don't know what she'll feel right now. Why escaping is so hard for a person cause escaping is not the solution then what.

"I miss the old us I want to go back being a kid so that I won't understand every hurtful words and action. I want to see them playing around here again."

She slowly walk to the tree and touch the two sentences that's written on it.

I will come back here when everything's alright.

My unnies are the best they said they love me very much.

She wrote those words when she was young and now she's back in here but everything is still not alright. She came back but she don't know if her sisters still love her.

She wiped her tears and turn her back on the tree she slowly pass jeonghoon.

"Let's go there's no point of coming back here anymore." She coldly said

°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the two left someone showed up from the wall near and a bush she heard everything. She approach the tree and saw what's written on it.

"I didn't know this is what you feel. You know everything you're so smart girl I didn't forget what happened in the past I chose to forget it."

"Don't give up jiyeon this time I'll make you feel the love you deserve." She wiped her tears and left the place with a heavy heart

Arriving at the twice dorm the others watched her with confuse faces cause she seems gloomy. She immediately go to her room and stayed there still absorbing what she heard earlier and cried again.