A new journey

Its now Friday and you have completed your suit and got plenty of sleep and your arm has healed. 

You wake up and realise that its the day for Fury to come. You get up and put on your favourite outfit, you run downstairs and make some toast and a cup of coffee for yourself. 

"Morning kid ready for Fury?" You nod and smile as you have never seen him before, you have heard a lot about him though. Steve and Nat come downstairs smiling. 

They both say "morning you guys, how are you?" You spit your coffee out and burst out laughing.

"sorry dad, its just Nat and Steve weren't quiet last night and I'm having flashbacks and memories that I need erasing." You all start laughing then you clean the table.

"anyway dad, could we test my suit today?" Tony looks at his watch,

"yes we can do it when Fury gets here if you want we've got only-" before he could finish Fury bursts through the doors.

"zero minutes. Hello everyone." Tony leaves and gets your suit. Tony walks back in and chucks you the Suit. 

"thanks, anyway Fury how are you?" Fury turns and looks at you making you look down in embarrassment. 

"I'm ok thank you, we better get to the training room meet you in there in 5." You nod and run off and get changed into your suit.

*imagine its black and gold*

You walk into the training room and see everyone there

"nice suit." You turn and look at the girls and mouth 'thank you'.

You look around to see everyone looking at you and Bucky standing in the middle with his suit on. 

"what's happening? I thought we were meeting a new avenger?"

Everyone looks at Tony and Fury.

"she's standing right there. We want you to fight Bucky, and if you take him down then you will be added to the team." You stare at them all in shock that they even noticed that you were that good. You walk briskly up to where Bucky is standing. Fury shouts when to go.

"1..2..3..go!" You and Bucky start fighting and you use your mind reading to see what his next move is, you then turn invisible, go behind him, turn back and take him down in about 5 minutes. 

"erm.. sorry I didn't know it would be that quick." Everyone applauses and you help Bucky up off of the floor and look over at Tony and Fury who are clapping and looking very proud. 

"wow.. your amazing." Bucky comes and shakes your hand and then he pulls you in and whispers in your ear.

"did Hydra do this?" You nod and walk out not making eye contact with anyone as you feel your a monster. Everyone watches you as you leave and Fury nods and lets you into the team. Peter runs out and catches up to you hugging you from behind, he notices that your sad so he picks you up and carries you to the roof. 

"are you ok?" You just simply nod and go to the edge and sit on it, feet dangling off of the edge. Peter joins you and You rest your head on his shoulder letting the tear drop from your face.

"what's wrong?" You take a deep breath.

"umm.. its great that I'm an avenger now but I'm a monster, when I was captured they gave me these powers and possibly more, they taught me how to fight but for the wrong reasons they tortured me." Peter doesn't say a word but hugs you tightly and cries with you. After about 10 minutes you both go back downstairs unaware that Tony was looking at the cameras the whole time. 

"hey guys, you ok?" Nat looks at the both of you because you have red, puffy eyes. Peter finds your hand and holds it. You manage to pull a smile and say.

"yep we are both ok don't worry." You and Peter look at each other and smile. Tony and Fury enter and you both quickly go and sit on the sofa with the others. Fury and Tony make their way into the middle of the lounge.

"so, we are welcoming y/n to the team you have great fighting skills and would be a great addition to the team." Everyone claps and cheers for you and you just sit there smiling. Peter holds your hand and your grip gets tighter as your becoming more anxious. Your smile begins to fade and Tony notices what's happening.

"y/n lets go outside for a second." You nod and You hold Tony's hand trying to hold back your tears as you reach the fresh cut grass. You reach the grass and you break down collapsing into Tony's arms. He rubs your back and reassures you that your alright. 

"shhh shhh its ok your ok. Look at me copy my breathing ok? in...out...in..out good your doing great ok? your safe." Your breathing starts to normalize but your still shaking and crying. Tony pulls you in a tight hug and you both sit on the grass, his shirt getting wet from your tears. Tony plants a kiss on your forehead and you smile knowing you always are safe with him. You both separate and you wipe your tears.

"I'm so sorry, its just I'm a monster." Tony looks down at you 

"stop right there. no you aren't." You look up and frown as you know its not true. 

"but dad- it is Hydra did this.. gave me these powers the fighting they did this. so yes I am a monster." Tony looks away 

"look at me.. you are no monster if you think you are then I think you need a new mirror. because you are beautiful and never forget that." You smile and then look inside to see that half of them are watching.

"d-dad they were watching, were gonna have to explain aren't we?" You look at him with tears in your eyes.

"no. they can mind their own business I don't care about them right now all I care about is you and Pepper. ok?" You nod.

"dad, please don't tell them yet, you can tell Pepper also Bucky and Peter already know." He nods and then stands up helping you as your still a bit shaky.

"I don't want to talk to them if that's ok? Can I just go into my room?" 

"of course sweetie." You both walk back up and walk into the door to see everyone staring. you brush past them all and go upstairs hearing your dad say.

"omg stop staring and leave the poor kid alone." You laugh at yourself as you know Tony will always have your back. You reach your bedroom door and walk in and decide to go to the piano.

*please pretend its you*

You don't realise but everyone is listening. You carry on singing and playing until you feel someone standing behind you. You turn around to see all of the avengers standing there. 

"omg.. sorry how long have you all been standing there?" Sam is first to speak up.

"you never told us you can sing and play the piano?!" You chuckle as they don't know much about you. Everyone is still staring in shock.

"anyway, please could you all stop staring you now know I can sing ok and play the piano ok? its not that good." Everyone nods and leaves except Peter.

"baby. Your really good." You turn and look at Peter and plant a kiss on his lips. 

"thank you baby. Did you see what happened earlier outside?" Peter raises an eyebrow and shakes his head.

"oh ok good I didn't want you to see me like that." Peter frowns and hugs you.

"what do you mean? I saw everyone at the window but they didn't want me to see." You shoot up and feel a rush of anger come over you.

"they did what?!" You get up and storm downstairs.