07

AUTHOR POV

Inside the fifth floating castle of Zahard. The palace of Princess Repellista Zahard.

The knights chanted "The Great Princess of 13 Month Series!! Princess Yuri Zahard is here!!"

"Ahem, ahem! In Line! Salute... To Yuri Zahard!!" A man in butler suit ordered.

"For the eternal glory of Zahard!!"

"Welcome, Princess Yuri." The butler said while bowing down 90° to the noirette.

He is Alumik Edrok. The butler and Guide serving Princess Repellista. Alumik has dark silver hair and short stature. He also has an English moustache and generally wears suits or other formal attire.

"Don't you think... It's silly to make so much noise everytime I visit my sister?" Yuri inquired with annoying face.

"I'll keep that in mind, Princess." Replied the man.

"I think I've heard that before."

Out of nowhere "If you don't like all this fuss, just give up being a Princess. Then the whole Tower will stay quiet about you."

A woman with pale-skinned, long light blue hair and blue eyes arrogantly said. The proud owner of the Yellow May, Khun Maschenny Zahard made her appearance.

"Congrats, Yuri. You got the Green April back. Father is so proud of you." She started a conversation with the ruby-eyed.

"Haha, it was just a coincidence."

"To find one of the 13 Month Series Weapons by chance, how lucky are you? But isn't it too heavy for a kid like you to carry two of them? I can carry one for you if want."

"I think you're too old for that. Why don't you give the May to me?"

They glared as cross as two sticks at each other, neither side willing to back down.

"Both of you get along so well." The butler broke the tension between them and suggested to drink some tea together.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately the Khun Princess refused. While leaving, she even made fun of the Ha saying she's too young to drink anything bitter and recommended Alumik to prepare hot chocolate for the younger Princess.

After the whole commotion, Yuri finally got to meet her sister, the one and only, Jaina Repellista Zahard.

She has bubblegum hair and her eyes color are unknown due to being hidden behind her bangs. She seems to be addicted to sitting and gaming in her darkened room.

"Hey, I'm here. You haven't change. Can't you at least turn on the lights?" Greeted Yuri.

"I can't. It's hard to concentrate." That's the only reply from the room's owner.

"Congrats, Yuri. You're the first Princess to obtain two of the 13 Month Series Weapons since Garam. By the way, what brings you here?"

"I got a favor to ask. It's..." The woman didn't get to finish what she was about to say.

"Is it... To find an Irregular that you were personally looking for? The boy that came into the Tower five years ago... But died while taking the Test on Evankhell's Floor?" Looks like Repellista already knew.

"If you know, then don't ask. Please, I beg you! I'm sure you can find him! I really want to find him! That boy... That boy!! Is!! Super handsome!! Can you hear... My heart is beating for him?!" Yuri exclaimed with bleeding nose.

"Go see a doctor... Fine. If you insist. But I also have a favor to ask."

"A favor...?"

"I also have something I want so much. You should get it for me. How's that? Sounds fair?"

"Alright..."

"Yeah!! Gotcha, Yuri!!"

"What's that? Gotcha? What are you trying to do?!"

"Heehee."

They didn't get to continue their discussion when Alumik informed them the tea is ready.

"I'll catch up with you soon. I just have to clear this level." With that being said, Yuri left her sister alone to enjoy her hot chocolate.

"Heehee. Nice. Gotcha."

"This is where the real story begins. The boring times are over."

"Now... It's time for them to appear. Soon... The Prince of Zahard will return." A Lighthouse with Zahard's symbol appeared in front of the Princess.

"Heehee. I can't wait!! I'm so excited!! I'm going crazy!!"

"ARGH! This why... I can't leave this room!" She stated while anxiously buried her face in her blankets as countless of her Lighthouses lit up.

At the same time...

77th Floor, Wolhaiksong Headquarter

"Oh, the gears are finally moving. Let's see how will you surpass this trial, Slayer Candidate." The pink-haired girl said quietly.

"Hmm? Did you say something, sweetheart?" Asked the Vice-Leader of the same organisation.

"It's nothing, dear. I'm just happy to be spending time with you." Replied the lady while smiling warmly at him.

"Hahaha. You can just tell me you know? I will do anything for my love."

"It's just... You have been really busy. It feels like you're neglecting me." Aria sighed and crossed her hand.

"Eekkk! What nonsense are you talking about, my love?! There's no way I would do that!" Urek said loudly and stand up, causing the chair he previously sit to fall.

"I know! How about I make it up to you? Let's go on a date! Right now!" He quickly went to his lady's side and pulled her up.

"Oh my, you're really." Nonetheless, she still stand up and go along with him.

TOWER OF GOD

SEASON 2

BEGINS NOW