00

AUTHOR POV

A girl with a pale complexion and violet eyes is sitting under a shady tree, a book in her hand.

Her wavy soft pink hair reaches down to her thighs with wavy bangs that frame her face and reach her chest.

She looks up from the previous book and stare at the fake blue shinsu sky.

A small smile adoring her doll-like face.

"He's finally here."

She immediately stood up and walk away. Leaving the book behind.

A sudden gust of wind flipped the book open and stop at a certain page.

Meanwhile at the First Floor, a boy with short brown hair is in a cage. He is wearing a brown long-sleeved shirt, a red vest and beige pants.

White steel eel in front of him. However, his golden eyes that reflects the sun doesn't wavering even a bit.

With Black March in his hands, he moves forward like a knight in shining armor, ready to save his Princess

Outside the cage, a woman with piercing red eyes and long flowing dark hair that falls almost to her ankles is watching him.

Her hair is tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon on the left side of her head.

She has the crest of Zahard on her tie, the symbol she is a Zahard Princess.

Beside her is extremely short stature man. He has silver hair and milky-colored skin.

He is wearing a green explorer's jacket. He is the partner and Guide for the said woman.

Along with them is an appearance reminiscent of a white rabbit because of his long ears.

He is the Guardian of the First Floor and the caretaker of the Tower.

Back to the brunette, he got swallowed by the eel. Even so, he still doesn't give up. 

He stabbed the eel's tongue. Almost instantly, the eel spit him out.

He quickly rush to the ball and stab it with the needle yet it doesn't break or scratch at all.

Still, he need to pop it somehow to proceed to the next floor.

From the outside, the silver head command him to ignite the weapon. The woman straight away stated that the Black March doesn't listen to her despite being the owner.

To their shock, a young lady with golden hair and pointed ears dressed in an elaborate red gown appeared.

She is the girl spirit that reside in the Black March. She accepted to help the boy because he has a cute face.

With just a struck, the ball already been destroyed. A light appeared underneath him.

It seems he already went to the Second Floor, leaving the others dumbfounded.

The woman and her partner promptly go after the boy and didn't spare a single glance towards the Guardian.

That is the beginning.

A child from the prophecy has returned to the Tower. He will obtain the Thorn that left behind by the God's Messenger and take revenge on those who caused his parent's suffering and ultimately lead the people to a greater heights.