01

AUTHOR POV

Zahard Princesses - a group of elite females, chosen to serve Zahard, as the obligation for receiving his power.

Considered as the "ultimate species" in the Tower, a Princess is chosen every several hundred years.

They are an existence which, at times, serves as a sword to defend the authority of the King and at other times, is worshipped by the citizens of the Tower.

Being recognised as a Princess is an honourable and almost impossible achievement and there are many candidates vying for the position.

Ha Yuri Zahard. Just by the name, you already knew she is one of the Zahard Princesses.

As a Princess of Zahard, Yuri is an extremely powerful High Ranker, evidently capable of dispatching other high-authority Rankers with ease.

She has been described as "level cheated", able to assume any position.

Being from the Ha Family, she is specialized in close combat.

She is hot-tempered and notorious for making rash decisions, to the frequent dismay of her companion and Guide, Evan Edrok.

Additionally, she has been shown to be strong rather than smart.

Yuri and her friends are on the way to the Second Floor also well known as the Floor of Tests.

The Floor of Tests is publicly known as a place to find the talented but its true purpose is to maintain the safety of the Tower.

In addition, it goes by the name Evankhell's Hell.

The reason being is long time ago, Evankhell killed the former Ruler who belonged to one of the 10 Great Families and took the ownership of the Floor.

As mentioned earlier, Yuri is going to Evankhell's Floor to retrieve Black March.

"Seriously, what's going on? Why is the path to the Floor of Tests so complicated?" Yuri complained loudly.

"The path hasn't been cleared. Besides, why would you pick a fight with Evankhell by going there?" Evan questioned the Princess.

Evan Edrok is a High Ranker as well as the Chief Guide of Zahard Family, which is a unique position in the Tower. He always seems to follow his partner, Ha Yuri Zahard.

"Maybe I'll look for more competent and lees whiny Guide." Yuri said jokingly.

Suddenly, "Yuri-sama, Aniki was right! We can probably go that way!" Someone shouted from afar.

That is Kurdan. He has white hair, red eyes, brown skin and 3 long scars across his face.

He also carries a gigantic hammer. Kurdan is a Ranker and a member of Wolhaiksong.

"Then, let's go." Yuri chirped happily.

"Are you that eager to see the newbie?" Kurdan asked. Confused why the Princess is so excited.

"You'll understand once you meet him." She answered casually.

In the background, a man is busy playing with what seems to be a console game.

He is Khun Hatzling. He is a Ranker yet a defected member of the Khun Family. He is also a member of Wolhaiksong.

Similar to other members of the Khun Family, he appears to have pale skin, pale blue hair and blue eyes.

Beside him is a woman with soft pink hair and violet eyes. She just standing there with a smile.

Her name is Aria Roseheart. She is a High Ranker and one of the Founder of Wolhaiksong.

After they heard the information from Kurdan, immediately everyone prepared to continue the journey.

I have no such delusional hopes. I just... took a liking to the boy.

-Ha Yuri Zahard to Evan Edrok