𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖱𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈

~Asahiyama Highschool,8:00 AM~

"I CAN'T STOP TWINKLING FROM TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT!"

Takeda exclaimed, as shiny sparkles radiated off from him. Eiji, Maeda, and Fuutarou were just sitting down, as another normal school day has started.

"You seem excited about today Takeda." Fuutarou started.

"Yeah, what's the occasion?" Eiji followed."You got a date?"

"Nah, it's obvious, he doesn't have one." Maeda scoffed playfully, earning a smack at the back of his head.

"It's not that. But you guys will know soon..." Takeda replied, followed by a wink.

The Quintuplets then enter the classroom, seeing the four boys round up.

"So, what's the occasion?" Nino interrupted.

"Nothing, Takeda over here's pretty pumped up for something he doesn't want to tell us." Fuutarou replied.

"Well, I guess it's something related to today isn't it?" Itsuki replied back, following a nod from everyone else.

"What do you think's gonna happen today?" Eiji wondered out loud.

And that's when the Homeroom teacher entered the room with a familiar looking guy.

"Alright Class, take a seat. I have some very important announcement to make." The Homeroom Teacher started. Eiji was looking at the man, thinking about how familiar he looked. The Homeroom teacher started to speak once again, as soon as everyone paid attention in their seats.

"This is Morikawa Kuchiki, the current head of the Music Club, and he's here to help us and give information and the message the Principal wants to say." The Homeroom teacher said as he passed Morikawa the permission to speak.

And that's when realization hit Eiji Takahashi as fast as lighting.

'I-It's the guy from the Music Club! No wonder he looks so familiar...' Eiji thought as he continued to listen to Man in front.

"Good Morning, I am here to announce that according to Mr. Takeda, there will be an upcoming event, The School Extravaganza." Morikawa started. "A Massive event, wherein our school will showcase our talents, through Sports, Contests, Plays, and a massive Concert."

'Extravaganza?' Eiji thought. He turned to Everyone, who seemed a bit determined and pumped up for this.

"I'm also here to announce that Class 4-A will be the one in charge for the Concert section of the Extravaganza... So the band and the audio team would be coming from this class."

Eiji was closely analyzing everything that Morikawa was saying. Of course, there was a part of him who wanted to participate, but he had a bad feeling about this, thinking about his oath.

He promised himself not to perform on stage, since Eiji gets triggered everytime that happens. Something painful inside him grows whenever he tries to do things he formerly did in his past.

Well, In short... He has PTSD. Thanks to that shit hole Lucas.

However, if they want the concert to work out, He had to make a choice, that's why he had to think about it clearly.

"After this period, the band and the audio team will come to the Auditorium to teat out and practice a few songs..." Morikawa continued.

"The following Students will be excused, as members of the Audio team and the Band." He opened the paper and began announcing once again.