𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐈 : 𝖨𝖿 𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝖾...

~New York, 10:00 AM~

"Alright, I guess we should all have a little break." The director called to everyone.

Everyone was on a rush, doing everything they could for this concert to be truly successful

Everyone was on a rush, doing everything they could for this concert to be truly successful. Staffs everywhere continued to work for how many hours to fix up all the lighting and everything they would need for The staff immediately took a break from everything after setting up all the lights and the speakers around the venue.

At the stage, Sunset Patrol, spent some time practicing some songs and doing dress-techs. After hearing what the director just said, Lucas and the others fixed up and went for a break. The band had to wait for Lucas since he had to argue with some assistant directors in handling the preparations.

And mostly him, cursing everyone else, then walking away.

"Okay, that was a lot of stress... By the way,I was thinking... Lisa my love, wanna grab some burgers?" Lucas asked seemingly with a stressed emotion, while the other members of the band were just emotionless, beside from Lisa.

"Of course Darling... But why don't we ask the others?" Lisa replied, then she looks back at the remaining two.

It was an awkward moment for the rest of the group. Thinking something was wrong, Lisa then looked back and smiled at Lucas.

"You can go ahead Hun, We'll follow." She said.

"Okay then." Lucas replied, then scoffs as he left the group to themselves. Lisa then turns back to the two.

"You two... May I have a word?" Lisa asked. Yuu and Ayato just looked at her.

After a few minutes of walking, they all went outside, arriving at a private spot where they could talk about something

"Okay guys... Cut the crap." Lisa frowned. "Why are you guys not excited like you used to? Isn't this what we wanted from the very start right? To go on a tour around the world, spreading music! Aren't you guys happy?"

"Oh Wow... Are we happy Yuu?" Ayato replied, sarcastically.

"Yeah.. SUPER Happy. We're so Overjoyed." Yuu replied, in the same manner.