John B simply nodded at her, not sure how to respond. "You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kiara spoke, tilting her head in Sarah's direction.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah exclaimed, speaking for the first time since she'd arrived.

"Then leave."

Sarah scoffed and turned to John B. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly?" Kiara asked. "That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah retaliated.

"Oh, shit!" Pope whispered, both him and JJ making bets on who would win the seemingly upcoming fight.

"When have I lied?" Sarah asked Kiara.

The two girls began yelling over each other, their comments towards one another indistinguishable. The arguing went on for a few minutes until John B yelled at them all to shut up. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're..." He trailed off, letting out a small chuckle. "...you're my..." He shrugged.

"Say it." Sarah said, her voice soft and quiet.

Scarlett leaned forward slightly and rested her elbows on her knees. "Say what?" She asked, smoke leaving her lips.

"You're my girlfriend." John B said, his eyes not leaving Sarah.

Scarlett choked on her blunt and began coughing. "Sorry, what?"

"Ohh... that's new." Pope sighed.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara questioned, folding her arms over her chest. "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information?"

Scarlett nodded. "Kie has a strong point. I may have been slightly- if not, very- intoxicated, but if I remember anything, it's what Kie just said." She told them.

"Get a map, cut her loose." Kiara added.

Sarah slowly looked over to John B, the boy running a hand through his hair- obviously feeling very awkward about the whole situation. "You said you were using me?" Sarah asked him, the heartbreak clear in her voice.

A moment passed before John B answered. "No."

Scarlett pointed the blunt at him. "You hesitated."

"Yeah, you did." Pope said, agreeing with Kiara and Scarlett.

"You said those things, dude." JJ voiced.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B defended, earning an eye roll from Scarlett. "I didn't expect it. It just- it kind of happened." He looked over to Sarah. "And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"

"Oh! That's corny." Pope whispered with a laugh. "I bet JJ's declaration of love to you was better." He whispered to Scarlett, who nodded.

There was a moment of silence between the group until Kiara spoke again. "Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out."

"Kie, I'm not doing this. I can't!"

"You better decide, dude." Scarlett told him. "I love ya, man. But if Kie's out, I am too."

"I can't!" John B reiterated.

"I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?" Kiara asked. "Actually, me and Lottie, or Sarah?"

"Both." John B answered with a slight shrug of his shoulders.

"Ooh." Pope commented.

JJ let out a whistle, his arm wrapping around Scarlett's waist. "Went for the Hail Mary."