Hearing a sigh escape your lips I knew you were upset but when I lifted my head up, You were smiling.

'Just give it some time and
I promise it isn't as bad as you think'

Fixing my ridiculous figure I tried copying your position and movements. You noticed and with that you started out slowly until you could see I got it. Feeling my legs push me off the ground, the wind hitting my face softly........ I could feel a smile creeping it's way into my lips but I was too occupied with the feeling of me swinging back and forth.

Never thought that a thing as simple as this can make me smile like when you cheer me up.

'See! I told you!'

My amber eyes moved to my right and to which I saw you. You were smiling brightly, I wish I could smile like you a smile that is pure and true, a smile that doesn't hide anything. But oddly enough I felt alive this moment well at least I was more alive than I am now.

'Let's do this again sometime Nene!'

Unknowingly I held a smile that I wished to have. My eyes no longer dead but was glowing under the setting sun. You had a half shock, half happy expression as tears of joy fell from your Ruby eyes.

'Of course!'

*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*

'Hey Nene' It was night time now with the stars and moon out in the dark skies. The streets seemingly empty with the lights on. Our footsteps hitting the concrete loudly. My body feeling heavy, my eyelids threatening to drop, I was tired for the first time. But I had something in my mind that was left unanswered for too long.....

'Yeah?'

'Who exactly are you going giving those gifts to?'

Your eyes went wide as you stopped. Again my mind thought it was something I wasn't supposed to say.

'Ah! Don't mind what I just said..... '

'Amane..... '

'Uh yeah-...........huh?' You were handing me the gift you were trying to hide. It was wrapped in a dark blue  colored paper with white dots acting as stars then there was a cream colored ribbon on top also there were holes at the sides. Taking my pale hands from my sides you had put it on top. It fits just perfectly and not to mention it was quite heavy. But then it suddenly meowed.....

'Yashiro......Don't tell me you'

'What? No! Just open it!'

I just looked at her oddly before returning my gaze to the medium sized present. I shook it just in case she really did put a cat inside but I still couldn't tell of there was any. Slowly I took out the ribbon and just when I was about to open it the cover popped open. There was a black kitten inside with amber eyes just like mine. Surprised that I was I was also staring at you with my eyes dilated. You lied..... Why?

'Seriously Nene why did you have to deny it and how could you let this kitten be stuck there for a whole day'

'What? No! I would never do that'

'But you just did that'

'Amane I don't know what scares me anymore. The fact that you said those things with a straight face or your eye's

'Don't even try to change the subject'

'Just let me explain!'

'Thank you Nene'

'Eh? '

I gave her a genuine smile well at least tried. She returned it too with tears in her eyes.

'Thank you for today..... I'm really happy that I get to spend time with you and I know that you've tried your best to make me happy so thank you'

Those words felt odd but just right. You hugged me tight as tears fell from your face. My new pet cat nearly got squashed if I didn't move it away but it seems to enjoy what was happening. After a while you broke the hug with a huge smile.

'I'm happy that I get to see you smile with these eyes of mine'

'... '

' Yeah me too '

*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*!*¡*

Welp this just shows how much I suck at the theme fluff. Oh well I tried I guess. It might seem odd but I'm trying to learn how to write stuff without angst.

Hoped you like this one shot!!