I can't keep myself from staring at him for a moment, shocked to say the least, and see his face isn't showing any emotion, let alone he's mocking me. He's deadly serious. This is new, and definitely doesn't sound like the Harry from before.

"I have cereal," I manage to mutter.

He shakes his head with a smile, but still doesn't look at me. "That's not decent. Francesca told me she put your food in the fridge. It's spaghetti, and I thought it was great. Francesca is a good cook, and a nice lady."

I frown. Looks like he's already friends with the housekeeper. Great.

Why is he suddenly so nice? One moment all he does is mock me and looks like he wants to kill me, and now he's literally convincing me to eat.

I put down my bowl of cereal on the coffee table. "I'm not hungry anyway, so no thanks."

He laughs to himself again, but doesn't make a comment this time. He just sits back, eyes on the screen.

After a few minutes of Harry watching TV, not making any effort to leave, I've had enough. I can't stand just sitting and watching my show when he's here. I sigh and grab the remote control to turn off the TV, followed by getting up to head back to my room. If I can't focus on Friends, I'll have to find another way to keep my busy and distracted from Harry, otherwise I'll go insane.

"Where are you going?" I hear him calling from the living space, with an unfamiliar worried tone is his voice. Why is this dude so confusing?

Instead of answering I quickly grab my school bag and head back to the living room. "Chill, I was just grabbing my stuff."

Flopping back on the couch I cross my legs and take out my economics notes and homework. I try focusing on the words written down, but can sense him staring at me, following every movement I'm making. It gets me uncomfortable, and is slowly driving me nuts. How am I supposed to do anything with this creepy guy by my side?

"What are you doing?" he curiously asked, with a voice that makes me want to smack his head with my notebook. He's just getting way too noisy now, making me decide I way prefer the cold Harry.

"Homework," I shortly state, while taking a pencil to start working.

"At 11 P.M?"

I sigh, trying to block his voice out of my head. "Yes."

After that he stays quiet, what feels like the first time in ages, but keeps staring. I try focusing on the letters dancing in front of my eyes, but can't. His gaze feels like it's all over my body.

Frustrated I throw my notebook next to me. This isn't going to work. "Can't you just leave me alone and go back to sleep?" I snap, ready to poke his eyes out with my pencil.

But Harry just looks amused. "Nah, I'm good," he says while plumbing the pillows behind him, clearly making himself comfortable on the couch. He's definitely doing this to annoy me, I can't think of another reason.

Well, you did try to run away earlier.

"Dio mio," I mutter, contemplating my options on what to do. I could ignore him, not answering any questions he'll keep on asking, with the possibility of him sitting here next to me for the rest of the night, and every night following for six months. Or, I could give him an explanation, one short and without any details, hoping he'd leave me alone.

I know the last option is truly the only one.

I sigh and throw my head back, hating the fact I have to give him his way. "I don't sleep at night. I sleep from 4 to 11, and that's it. Now leave me the fuck alone, you've had your explanation."