ch. 3

i started walking on the driveway as i plan to be heading home from school. with the books held close and tight to my chest, my eyes were looking down at my ground as i walked hoping i would get home soon.

as i was taking some turns here and there with the wind blowing and hitting my face, i had a feeling inside of my chest as if i was not alone.

i turned my head backwards and stop myself from walking as i glance around, but surely there was no one else, but me.

i turned my head forward and started walking again to be suddenly hearing footsteps walking towards.

i ignored it, but i started walking faster untill i reached the front stairs of the house and opened the door with my keys.

i saw dad sitting on the kitchen table with a newspaper on his hand and a cup of black coffee on the other hand. he looked up at me and smiled warmly, "Annabelle! hello sweatheart, how was school today?"

i sigh as i approached him, "it was fine, dad." i smile warmly back at him and kissed his cheek.

"what's wrong? something happened in school today?"

"nah, just tired." i smile as he kissed my cheek.

"well, i have a meeting tonight with some business friends so i will be serving dinner early today okay?" he stood up and placed the mug on the sink.

"i am not sure when will i be home, but i am pretty sure that i will come home late." dad walked towards the living room as i followed. "are you okay with that? do you want me to call your grandma or aunt or neighbor to keep you some company?" he said as he turned to look at me as he fixed tie.

i laughed, "dad, im not five to be needing a babysitter or someone to depend on."

he sighed as he looked in the mirror beside the door, "i just get really worried about you sometimes."

"well, you don't have to. i can handle myself just fine."

he sighed as he turned to look at me fully, "alright, how do i look?"

"you look fascinating dad. are trying to get yourself a girl tonight?" i teased as i hear him laugh.

"okay okay. i better get going." he fixed his hair once more time, "be careful and call me if you need anything okay? i love you." he kissed my forehead.

"i love you too." i smile as i watch him heading towards the door and opening it then stepping out as he closed it shut behind him.

its very disappointing to be all alone at home with no wifi. apparently, our wifi broke down because some fucking bird came out of nowhere and flew towards the window and crashed on the wifi so it wiggled and fell down on the floor and broke.

i had nothing to do other than sit watch tv even though these days tv these days got boring.

but i sat on thr couch anyways and turned the tv on with the remote as i watch whatever is on.

my eyes flicker and blink few times as i got myself to open them. i must have fell asleep while watching american idiol. i sigh, but the warm air that i exhaled returned back into my mouth making me realise something different. i felt something attached or even glued on the side of my mouth making me realise i am not able to talk. i then sat up straight to be pulled by the hand and fall back on an comfortable mattress. it felt as if i was handcuffed with chains pulling me back on the the pole or the board of the bed that i am lying on. so are my feet are chained.  it seems to me that my mouth was covered and blocked by tape and it seems to me that i am not in my house.

with anxiety and the fear of being confused running through my veins, my breathing rised as i feel my chest aching.

where the fuck am i.

i looked around as i breath in and out heavly, but all i see is a dark room. with the sound of the fan blowing, i feel every single sweat in my body flowing out of my skin. my hair is covering the sides of my face and my eyes filled with eye dirt and wax with my throat burning.

no no no, this can't be happening, this can't be happening! i was incconetly seating alone at home just watching tv, what did i ever do wrong in my life to deserve this?

as i was drawing with crayons on the plain paper i placed on the table beside daddy's work papers and bottle of beer, i slowly drew my mommy as i imagined her. i picked the most beautiful features and with my favorite colors too. i started drawing using red and as i was about to grab the blue crayon, it slowly rolled over towards daddy's work paper. i stretched my arms to reach for it, but i couldn't so i slowly stood up, but tripped over the crumbled curpet and banged my head on the table as i feel my hand knocking the bottle of beer down. i looked up realising the mess that i made with the beer spilled all over daddy's work papers.

what will my dad feel once he finds me missing? what would he be thinking when he realises i am not home?

i then hear banging footsteps coming towards me belonging to my daddy, "jesus fucking christ Annabelle, what have you done?!" i looked up at daddy with his face red and his eyes deadly. he kneeled down close to me and pointed at me with threat,"when will you stop being so irresponsible?! you do realise you did a huge mistake and its your fault! just like when you killed your mother!" he yelled.

he will probably think that i cant take care of myself and that i am irresponsible. he will feel so disappointed in me that i was so unconscious of what's happening.

i looked down, "i am sorry daddy, i didnt mean to-"

"yeah, like you didn't mean to when you killed your mother. for fuck sake grow up and stop being a stubborn little child." he said as he kneeled down on his knees and cleaned up.

i tried to scream all the air out of my lungs as i kick my feet and pull the chains down with my hands grabbing into them. i rolled from side to side, but even so, i feel the chains tighten on the grip of my muscles giving me enormous amount of pain and injuries occurring. as the tears roll down my cheeks i pulled and kicked harder as i scream louder for someone to hear.

suddenly, i see a door slowly being opened with lights hitting my eyes, i squint and cover them up with my hands as i glance at the black anonymous figure standing, "if you try to move or pull or kick, pain will occur and leaving your skin bleeding on your beautiful white mattress. so please, i dont want you to get hurt neither do i want you to mess up the mattress." the figure then stepped out, but before closing the door he turned whispered, "besides, i am not allowing you to get away with it."

a / n   idk y im getting active here lol