"I'm just kidding, I could never replace you," You continued.

"There you go again, being the softie you really are," I teased while poking your cheek.

"EH?! I'M NOT A SOFTIE!" You yelled while a pink color overcame your cheeks.

"Yes you areeee! You're totally a softie for me," I teased while shooting you a wink.

You turned away in embarrassment, while blushing profusely. It's really adorable when you blush, y'know? I rarely see you blush anyway, and it's cute when you get all flustered. Sadly, I won't be able to see that wonderful sight anymore.

We continued walking and made our way out the forest. All of a sudden, I felt a couple raindrops and I realized it was going to rain.

"Let's go home, NOW!" I yelled.

You ran and I followed behind you. We jumped and ducked, trying not to accidentally crash into anything. The rain started pouring, and I didn't notice this one tree branch, and I tripped. You noticed and turned around. I sat there, trying to heal my ankle a bit, but I realize that would take a while. You suddenly crouched, and you signaled for me to hop onto your back.

"N-No, it's okay, I can walk-"

"No you can't, hurry and hop onto my back, we'll get back quicker," You replied, cutting me off.

I obliged and hopped onto your back. You were always so nice to me, and I could never repay you for that. Indeed I did feel special since you were always nice and soft towards me, but I always encouraged you to be nicer towards our classmates, especially Midoriya. But as always, you scoffed and said, "Tch, I don't need to be nice to those extras, cause I don't need 'em. I only need you."

We finally arrived at your house, and you unlocked the door, and we rushed inside quickly. We were both drenched and exhausted. You stupidly decided to shake like a dog to "dry off", which disgustingly got me even more drenched than before.

"Ewww! Katsuki! That's disgusting! Now I'm even more drenched by your sweat and the rain," I giggled while letting out a slight groan.

"Oh yeah? This'll get you even more wet," You said as you shoved your hair onto my face, rubbing it around roughly.

I pushed you away laughing, and you fell to the ground, laughing as well. It was always comforting to see you laugh and smile, since you're always so angry at school. I spit out pieces of your blonde hair from my mouth, which caused you to laugh even harder. From afar before we were friends, I've always thought your hair was rough, due to how spiky it was. But in reality, from however many times I've caressed and touched it, it was always so soft, and smelled like strawberries. That particular scent always lingers around in my head, and the soft touch of your hair, and I'll never forget it.

You grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to go change. Realizing this was your house and not mine, I had no clothes whatsoever to change into. You threw me a hoodie and some sweatpants you had to my face, and as they dropped to the floor, my unimpressed look uncovered, which got you dead on the floor, laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed your pillow, and started smacking you with it, which only caused you to laugh even more. If I'm being real, I only did that to hear you laugh once more, it's a song I would never stop playing. If I could give everything I had in the world just to hear that soothing melody once more, I would.

As I changed, I caught you sneaking glances as a joke, and I would always yell at you to turn around. You'd give me some stupid smirk, and turn around. When I was completely finished changing, you'd turn around once more, and you'd blush. I'd always wonder why you would blush, but I never asked you. You came up to me, and you thought I wouldn't hear you, but I clearly did. Under your breath, you muttered, "You look so cute in my clothes." Just hearing that, I wouldn't stop blushing. After all that, we laid in your bed, and you happened to be exhausted, so I let you sleep, while I did something on my phone, while also waiting for my mom to come pick me up.