Chapter 4 - Lightning Strikes Twice & Initiation

(I like the song, don't ask why) (I BE VIBING!!!)

[In Izuku's Mind] [Izuku POV]

I was floating in my mind, sleeping, until i feel something soft. Why does feel familiar?

I moved around a bit and it felt like i was in a field of flowers. I felt at peace whilst i was lying on the bed of petals. But as i opened my eyes, i look up and i saw a beautiful sky, then i looked around and it wasn't a land of flowers, but soft pink grass. I stood up and i saw that it was a endless amount of pink grass that spans infinitely. I look around more and i saw a large hill with a cherry blossom tree and a sword stabbed into the roots of said tree and a chest. But i could see a familiar white haired male in a kimono, surrounded by fire coming from his fan, but the difference was he was pink instead of his blue. I traversed through the field of pink grass and walked up the hill as i see Kami, sitting there, with a cup in his hand. He took a sip from his cup and i tapped his shoulder twice and he turned around looking at me, with his now pink glistening eyes.

Kami: Ah Midoriya, you're back. I was expecting you.

Midoriya: Kami, why am i here?

Kami: I needed to talk with you for a bit about something. Come, sit.

Kami patted the ground and i sat on the grassy hill next to him. He passed me a cup of tea and i drank it, and somehow, it was a bit warmer than usual, but i digress. I continued drinking as he told me why i was here.

Kami: Midoriya, remember the story i once told you?

Midoriya: Yeah, with the one with magic and gods. Why?

Kami: Well....I think i should tell you another one. Let me take a breath first.

Kami inhales as he is ready to tell one more tale for Izuku to understand this new world that he is revived to.

[3rd POV]

Once upon a time....

A callous old man who refuses to leave his home is visited by four travelling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant until the end of days. But until, they grew bored. The four sisters were happy and joyed that they showed their powers to others and gave hope and kindness to their fellow humans. But their everlasting loneliness expanded, and so, they had a thought. They used their powers and created a being made from their own magic, a being that is similar to them in every way, a being that can use magic like the four maidens can. The four decided on making a boy to wield their powers instead of another girl, because they wanted to know someone of the opposite. And so, they completed it, but not without it's drawbacks. When they made the new maiden, they're powers decreased heavily but still able to be used nicely, but the other problem is that the maiden they created can only use one element. They sat around for days, thinking and debating what element he should use, until a storm came around, which gave one of the maidens an idea. And so, they gave the boy the ability of lightning and thunder itself, changing, creating, and destroying at his own will. And so, the four maidens, and that one boy, were born. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Thunder... (Ok, fyi, if you watched the episode "Fall", then you know the story is longer than usual. Because i made my own lore. And that being the Thunder Maiden. And if you ask "But it's a boy, shouldn't it be a female maiden?". It's because Thunder Maiden sounds better rather than Thunder Bachelor.)