But the little imps hid and crawled around her body in certain circumstances where they ate and nibbled at her Nen similar to how Ignis would.

But in a world distant from such cruel fates, she wavered. "Can I .. use my Nen?"

Noah waved his hand, signaling her to test it out as she started off by squeezing and molding a butterfly onto the tip of her fingers .. and then she stopped, staring at the butterfly like it was made out of tissue paper as it slowly crumpled itself up into a chrysalis— reversing its cycle of birth.

"What's wrong? Is that all the Nen you got in that tiny body of yours?"

"No." Aurora replied, squeezing her fist. She had plenty of Nen left .. just none of the courage to conjure it. Courage, confidence, it was the lion of pride that gave conjurers the ability to make the daydreams crawl out of  dreams and into the light of day itself.

Without it, you'd might as well be handing an artist some invisible ink. "Or does all of your validation lie in that Zoldyck boy, Illumi's kid brother?"

"And now look at you, helpless on your own while he's fighting tooth and nail, quite literally too." Noah's hand swept through the air as a table set appeared before them. A swish of his finger plopped a tea-set onto the table like the nobility they were.

Although the era of reigning aristocrats were no longer as common as they used to be in just about half of the global countries, Solarid, built off of a hierarchy of aristocrats starting with the founding Ivanovs who had been in reign for centuries, staying hidden and cloaked under their barrier of secrecy, keeping up with the modesty of the present, yet hanging on to the history of the past.

They were once apart of a larger country, one of which that had been torn apart years ago by an uprising aristocratic faction overthrowing the reigning royal family. The fight tousled, tossed and turned the land into a gravity defying chess board, incarcerating the entirety of it, only a small fraction being salvaged by a neutral marquis, Abra Ivanov.

And wiped out by the youngest, Aurora.

"Have I taught you nothing .. or are you just thinking, just because you've grown a little, that you'd start your rebellious stage early?"

"I've grown a lot."

"Oh that's right .. I suppose your rebellious stage began when you killed us. Father first, me next, mother last. Of course you saved the best for last. But, like crazy mother, like naïve sister, mother also saved her best card for last, which brings us here, dear sweet sister of mine, a projectory world."

"A projectory world that we peacefully sit in while mother goes berserk again and ravages everything in her path, once again, screwing over everything, afraid of being thrown away again into Meteor City. Not sure how long it's going to take the nut-job to realize .. shes dead. And all she is, is a corpse of emotions, not even retaining a physical body, strong enough to be manipulated and manifested by Albert into your body since of course we all share the same unfortunate dastardly blood."

Noah only chuckled. After all, he always found amusement in watching his own sister struggle, flailing to find a reason to continue on as a human being rather than that of a lifeless corpse who tore her own vocal chords apart pleading against the foot of the door of her bedroom every night.

"I've grown a lot, Noah. If you've been watching all this time, you'd know .. Do you know why I won't conjure anything else? If you don't let me conjure something from you, I'll end up conjuring that very same monster that killed you, that crazy wench, and dad— and in the case it kills you a second time .."