Bell: Don't worry about it I don't need weapons no more now that I how to use a technique I've been training for a while so I appreciate the concern but I can handle my self.

Lili: are you sure?
Bell: yep I'm sure

With Eina
Ais: your telling me I saved one of your adventures.
Eina: yes I'm so glad I got a chance to thank you, you see what happened was that he near got killed by a minotaur on the 5th floor but you came and helped him out.

Ais: a minotaur?
Eina: yes his name is bell cranel , uh lady wallenstein?
Ais: I didn't scare him did I?
Eina: no no it's the opposite Mr. Cranel has been really thankful for all you've done for him.
Ais: "is that true" she said with a smile
Eina: yup positively. (Wait is she smiling?!)

Ais: well thank goodness I thought I scared him.

???: so the twerp is ready to scam that punk kid with the white hair.
???: yeah I'm sure you know where this is going don't screw this up.

Ais: is there something wrong Eina.
Eina: I'm sorry lady wallenstein but I need to ask you for a really important favor.
Ais: hmm?

With bell
Bell: is this really the 10th floor looks like this place is haunted.
Lili: yes this is it.
Bell: stay close Lili, wait is this a landform
Lili: yes it is but we got bigger problems right now.
Then from the mist a giant orc came and grabbed a tree turning it into a club

Bell: let's see how strong it is hehe.
Lili: he's coming this way!

With Hestia
Hestia: do you need something Miss adviser? Are you here on guild business or are you here for something else.
Eina: this is important it's about Bell's supporter I think she's dangerous.

With bell

[Fight]
Bell charged his ki into his hand which made his ki blade it was about the size of a sword now bell then flew at the orc and sliced off it's leg which made it yell in pain after cutting off its leg he jumped on top on it and cut it in half

Lili: master bell there's another one coming your way!

Bell then cupped his hands together and focus his ki into them while yelling these words
Bell: ka-me-ha-me-Haaa
The blast then went through the orc making a giant hole in it's chest killing it.
Bell: got him hey Lili ,wait where did she go don't tell me they got her. Hmm what's this ,wait these are monster lures what are they doing here?!
More Orc then came from the mist and grabbed even more trees
Bell: you want some come get some
Bell then started fighting the orcs but each one he killed even more came from the mist
Bell: Lili where are you?!
From the mist arrows came flying and ripped the bag of monster stones that bell had
Bell: Lili? What in the heck are you doing?!
Lili: sorry master bell I really am sorry but this is it for you. He told all about me didn't he.
Bell: Lili why are you doing this?!
Lili: when you have to chance to run or fly away then take it I wish best of luck to you.
Bell: Lili wait!

With Lili
Lili: "He was way too trusting" she says as she takes off her hood
Lili: the clock strikes midnight Cinderella. (This is your fault master bell maybe if you have never ran into him, no it's better this way all of them are selfish good for nothings)

Lili: I just hope that I have enough money now so that I can leave this horrible family (I have to get off this awful familia no matter what)
But while Lili was running to the surface someone made her trip

???: Well well well aren't I the lucky one, you are such a pain in the ass you useless prum you know you deserve this right. I knew that about this time you would cut ties with that rabbit monkey, there are only so many paths on this floor so I only needed 4 men hahaha but you came straight to me now let's see what you got!