025௹Tied Up Again.

She didn't open her eyes with a gasp or in a jolt, but slowly and carefully, for the last time she quickly opened her eyes she was in a school hallway.

And even though it wasn't the best choice, she was more than glad to have met Gojo when her eyes opened. In fact, she was afraid this might not be real so she thought about asking to touch his face or something.

Just to get a grip on reality, you know?

"Ohayo~" He was sitting in a wooden chair across from her with his legs spread apart. She would've waved but her hands and legs were tied to a chair.

And in any other case, she might've liked where this was going but the talismans around the room gave the objective away.

So these people really think I'm dangerous, huh? she thought with slight enjoyment. 

"Are we in Ten-"

"Nope. Japan." He smiled. " I have a question too, though."

She waited, using the silence as a cue for him to go on. He leaned towards her and rested his elbows on his knees, his hands resting in between.

"What were you dreaming about?"

Like a wave cleanses the beach tide in a rushing motion, a flow of undying relief eroded every feeling of unease she was experiencing. It was sudden and she was thankful it happened so soon. 

So, it was just a dream...

She thought about how it made sense; she heard that same repeated phrase she hears in every one of her dreams: Vestrum Manet, whatever that means. She didn't know. 

"Not gonna answer? Must've been bad." He leaned back. " So at least tell: what was the premise?"

"Why does it matter so much? It was just a dream." She was originally going to tell him, but now it intrigued her that he wanted to know so badly. Call it torture. He ruffled his hair a tad bit and readjusted his mask.

"Because. You were screaming the whole way here. The car ride, the boat ride. Whole.Time."

"And you didn't wake me?"—I wouldn't've had to go through all that shit if I had been woken up

He sighed. " We tried, believe me. But you were basically comatose in sleep. We were going to take a plane, too, but the pilot said if we couldn't stop your noise, we wouldn't be allowed. Those damn tickets were expensive, you know."

She stayed silent. Even though she knows it was a dream, there was still residual fright left in her that was shaking her soul. Besides, the entire time it had felt like real life.

"Don't worry about it though, what you're going to do later is going to pay me back. And perhaps every single person you've ever wronged."

"Don't make me sound as shitty as you, buddy. And what do you mean?"

He leaned in again.

  His lips were curved into a prideful smile as he said each word with a curved tone of voice. "Your smart-ass is gonna save the world."

This reminded her that she has no idea what the diddly fuck is going on!

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked. 

~~WELL~~

I WOULD SAY SOMETHING SNARKY ABOUT HOW SHE COPIED MY LINE BUT....

IT WAS A COINCIDENCE. I GUESS. 

JUDGEMENT DAY  (JUJUTSU KAISEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें