The girl I met in the library

I was sitting in the library reading a book when a girl walked in, it was Ahn Hyejin the most popular girl in our school. She walked in with her friends Moon byul-yi & Kim yong-sun, they were the most popular and prettiest girls in the whole school. I was surprised to see them walk in the library since they would usually be seen at the gym playing volleyball while the other classes are fanning over how pretty they look. Not me Jung whee-in though, I'd rather be at the library reading books instead of fanning over Ahn Hye-jin. While thinking of Ahn Hyejin she caught me staring at her while she was getting a book, she gave me a smile but I got too flustered and looked away. Darn it! I thought.

Ahn Hyejin's point of view: I was getting a book when I noticed a girl was staring at me, I gave her a smile but she looked away so quickly! I kinda thought she was cute, I got the book that I wanted and sat down at the same table as her hoping that I would get her attention. Moon byul-yi noticed and grabbed a book called "volleyball tips.'' She texted Kim Yong-sun to hurry up and get a book. While I was reading I caught myself staring at the girl, I can't stop admiring her looks! I got caught staring by Kim Yong-sun. She gave me a look that read "hurry up and read your book!" I stopped staring and continued reading. (End of  Ahn Hyejin's point of view)

Why is Ahn Hyejin sitting at my table!!!! I'm so confused on why she was sitting at my table that I even caught her staring at me! I also can't believe that Moon byul-yi and Kim yong-sun were sitting here too! I started blushing when I looked at Ahn Hyejin, she just looks so beautiful! I noticed that both Moon byul-yi and Kim yong-sun left the library to get a snack at the vending machine. Meaning that they both left me and Ahn Hyejin alone, thinking of Hyejin I saw her looking at me again. I put my book down and said "Um hi?" She got startled when I said hi then she replied with "Hi! Sorry for staring. I couldn't help but look at what book you were reading."

I was reading a book called To all the boys I've loved before, always and forever. I was surprised to see Ahn Hyejin reading 벨 에포크 인간이 아름다웠던 시대. I've heard that it was a good book and that she even got it signed, I was surprised to see that she was that popular on social media. "I'm kinda surprised that you were interested in the book I'm reading, I didn't know that you were interested in romance novels." I replied with a smile, Ahn Hyejin then gladly said "There's a lot of things you don't know about me" with a smirk. I got flustered and looked away immediately. She started laughing at me and teasing me, I got so flustered and looked away while hiding my smile.

While Ahn Hyejin was teasing me, I checked the time and realized that our free period was almost over Ahn Hyejin stopped laughing and realized that too "Could I maybe get your number so we could hang out again?" I was surprised when Ahn Hyejin asked me that, I then said "Sure I'll put my number on your phone, just text me the details on our first date" with a smile. Ahn Hyejin blushed and was relieved that I felt the same way. After a few minutes of me putting my number on her phone, I heard a little ding! Before I was about to leave the library Ahn Hyejin said "Wait I didn't get your name!" I replied with " I'm Jung Whee-in, It's nice to meet you Ahn Hyejin."

After class, I was heading to the library but I noticed that something was off, it felt like someone was waiting for me. I was turning the corner when I saw Moon byul-yi waiting for me, I was about to walk past her but then Moon byul-yi called out my name. I turned around confused and replied with "Yea what's up?" She then started walking towards me, I got a bit scared and took a few steps back. Moon byul-Yi then stopped walking towards me, and said: "What's up with you and Ahn Hyejin."

She said with a hint of jealousy on her face. I then started to get nervous remembering that Moon byul-yi had a crush on Ahn Hyejin. I got worried and replied with "Why does that matter to you? It's not like your her girlfriend or anything." I responded with an annoyed tone. I was about to start walking away when Moon byul-Yi grabbed me and pinned me to the wall and demanded me to "stay away from Ahn Hyejin or else she'll make my life a living hell!" I respond "What are you even going to do to me if I don't follow your little rule?" With a calm and curious tone. She looked at me as if she was going to punch me and added "That's something you wouldn't want to know."