Chapter 2 -

(This is chapter 2, I haven't been able to write much so this may be short and will be updated when I have time, or when I have a good idea)

When Kurapika woke up the next day, it was hot. The sun was out and it was summer, he got out of bed and put on his clothes. After that, he brushed his hair and teeth, put on his shoes, and went to go see pairo. He saw that pairo wasn't outside, so he checked where he remembered seeing him last. After he checked all over the place he saw Pairo come out of his room. Kurapika was happy that he didn't get lost and decided to go up to him, as kurapika walked up to him he said "Pairo, I looked everywhere for you! " before giving him a hug. Pairo smiled, "I didn't know you would be worried about me, I just woke up. " he said while laughing, Kurapika joined in with his laughing. They then saw their mom hanging the laundry and walked over to say hi to her, she saw Pairo and Kurapika coming towards her and turned around to face them. "Oh! Why hello there Kurapika and Pairo. " she said lovingly,  "I didn't know you would be up already. " she put down the basket of clothing and looked back at them, "would you like to help? " she questioned. "Yeah! " yelled Kurapika and Pairo at the same time, they realized that they said it at the same time and started to laugh. Once they stopped laughing they then each grabbed a basket of clothes and started hanging them up to dry, she looked at them and smiled before she also started hanging the laundry. Kurapika started helping Pairo with hanging his.

A few hours later it started to get dark, but they didn't want to go to bed yet, they wanted to stay up and play. Kurapika went out to a field while his mom wasn't looking and picked pretty and beautiful smelling flowers. Once he picked them he went over to a tree and tied the flowers up into 2 beautiful flower crowns, he then ran back to his mom and gave it to her "oh my, what's this?" She said "I made a flower crown for you!" He explained, kurapikas mom smiled and laughed "thank you I love it,  but i think you should go to bed"
Kurapika said ok and went to pairo and gave him his, after he gave him his flower crown they hugged and both went to their rooms and went to sleep.